I'm studying business & marketing at undergraduate level and this book is like my bible. Very hand would definitely recommend to anyone doing business
Published 12 months ago by tashacee

3.0 out of 5 stars A book for uni
Does what is says on the tin, I used it for my Events Management Degree, the HR module and found it useful
Published 5 months ago by J. Bullock

3.0 out of 5 stars A book for uni, 3 July 2014
J. Bullock (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organizational Behaviour Plus Companion Website Access Card (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... & marketing at undergraduate level and this book is like my bible, 26 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete but Satisfactory, 3 Nov 2012
No access card included and contained highlighted sections so i wouldn't have classified it 'as new'. Would have returned it if not required urgently for course.

Organizational Behaviour Plus Companion Website Access Card
Organizational Behaviour Plus Companion Website Access Card by Dr Timothy Campbell (Paperback - 18 May 2010)