5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and Total Brilliance!
I bought this book during one of my many hours spent in an airport! It total captivated and inspired me and is certainly something that everyone could benefit from reading. I could not put it down and read it all in one night, then I read it again to help me prepare for an important job interview, then I felt that I had to share it with my management team and now it is...
Published on 6 May 2011 by Melanie

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not earth shattering
This book was recommended by a colleague to me to assist in making sure the service in my branch was superior. It had some use but a lot of common sense and not earth shattering for me. However I have worked in customer service for over 15 years
Published 21 months ago by Mucksy

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Service, 19 Jun 2012
Mrs (BAKEWELL, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Five Star Service: How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service (Prentice Hall Business) (Paperback)
This book is quite brilliant! When I first started it I thought the ideas were a little obvious, but as I read on, I got more and more caught up in it and had to keep reading. In fact I read it quickly and then had read it again. I have made my daughter read it and now my husband. I am now going to order another Michael Heppell book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briiliant Customer Service Guide/Bible, 10 Jun 2012
I was looking for a book that I could recommend to my business consultancy clients and after a huge amount of research came across this book. I read all the reviews and the book description but wondered if it could really be that good! I wasnt disappointed as when it arrived I discovered it was a book you could both read from cover to cover and also use as an exhaustive reference tool for customer care. I have now added it to my recommended reading list for my business startup clients and business growth consultancy clients. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this to anyone, especially those that even think they know it all as its a comprehensive reminder and will also bring you bang up to date too with a mountain of ideas, tools and methods of improving your customer service and hence gaining more clients then retaining them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for every manager, 4 April 2012
I have just finished reading 5* Service and think it is absolutely BRILLIANT - it's straight forward, full of excellent and simple ideas for everyone to adopt, and gives everyone the motivation to improve their business and the way they deal with customers. ALL managers/leaders should have this not just on their reading list, but as one of their management tools as well- give it to your staff to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, 3 April 2012
I ordered this book because I wanted to increase my passion for exceptional Customer Service. I was intrigued by the excellent 'close to home' examples given by Michael on how to push for great customer experiences. It was extremely easy to read and the chapters were small and concise which worked very well for me. Highly recommended to any one in the retail industry although it's helpful to all industries that deliver a service.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for any industry!, 24 Mar 2012
AMJH (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
I read this book in one go and have not stopped recommending it since! An excellent book for any business, but in the service industry it is a good reminder that the little things make a huge difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for Five Stars, 13 Jan 2012
Read this book a while ago and loved it. Every company who employs frontline staff should make this book part of their induction process.

5.0 out of 5 stars five star service one star budget, 16 Nov 2011
Once I opened this book I could not put it down. To describe in a few words easy read simple and extremely effective. A must read for anyone that wants to truly deliver a five star customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star quality, 19 Oct 2011
An easy-to-read book, packed full of many ideas; some simple, some less so, but all capable of being used in so many circumstances.

As a business, we are looking to see how to improve on our customer service and this book has provided plenty of food for thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not rocket science!, 19 Aug 2011
I've always believed that delivering excellent customer service was not rocket science but down to well trained committed people backed up by simple processes. Five star service is a 'must read' for anyone in any line of business. The ideas put forward by Michael Heppell are simple, common sense, easy to follow and applicable to virtually all types of interaction with customers. Everyone will find something relevant in this book to help improve their customer service. In fact, you can't afford not to invest in it if it helps you retain just one loyal customer! It's definitely not rocket science!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS FOR 5 STAR SERVICE, 22 Dec 2010
What I really like about Mr Heppells books is that they are written in a simple and entertaining way and make sense.

Packed with good ideas, some extremely simple some a bit more complex. If you can't find something useful in this book which would improve the level of service your business offers right now I would be amazed.

Buy it, read it, do it!!!!

9.09