5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and Total Brilliance!
Published on 6 May 2011 by Melanie

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not earth shattering
This book was recommended by a colleague to me to assist in making sure the service in my branch was superior. It had some use but a lot of common sense and not earth shattering for me. However I have worked in customer service for over 15 years
Published 23 months ago by Mucksy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and Total Brilliance!, 6 May 2011
This review is from: Five Star Service: How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service (Prentice Hall Business) (Paperback)
I bought this book during one of my many hours spent in an airport! It total captivated and inspired me and is certainly something that everyone could benefit from reading. I could not put it down and read it all in one night, then I read it again to help me prepare for an important job interview, then I felt that I had to share it with my management team and now it is embedded into our organisation and really is a must have.

Pure and total brilliance, written in a fun and informative way. I will be seeking out all other Micheal Heppell books now.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does What It Says on the Cover, 13 Sep 2013
So simple, so easy, so intuitive this is a must read book for anyone who gets within 20m of a customer. No matter what service you give to whom it is a must read. A pick up and put down book that to be honest you cannot put down. I am using this to inspire, challenge, motivate and above all improve my team and it's working. Thanks Mr H! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll see the world a little bit different after reading it, 28 Jun 2013
Great tips for anyone, doesn't matter which kind of area are you working or not working. You'll start notice things about how people service you and how important it really is - for any kind of situation in life. SERVICE really does come first!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star service, 18 April 2012
I have bought Disney customer service books and thought they were very informative with lots of good advice. I seen this book and read all the reviews, all 5 stars so I decided to buy it. I could not put this book down and have even printed off the service star to take into work. The book lives up to all of its expectations, even better than some of the Disney customer service books, and they are rated exceptional. I have already started to present this to staff who are very impressed. Mixing what the writer says with bits from the Disney way will hopefully give us an edge and give 5 star service and go beyond customers expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best customer service books you can get, 3 Jun 2014
This book combines self evaluation methods and real life examples to deliver lessons in customer service in bite size chapters. The structure of the book makes it easy to focus on the most important aspects of customer service and provides many exciting and inspiring examples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Dec 2012
The book arrived yesterday and I have already went through 30 pages. It`s written in a very simple way and most of the suggested ideas are things that people know but as the author mentioned himself, what actually matters is applying the knowledge in your daily routine.
I want to start working in service next year so this is a great head start for me to develop my social skills and differentiate myself from my colleagues by bringing something more to the table than average Joe customer service. This is definitely a very good buy. As the Tesco commercials goes: "every little helps" so does it go with this book. If this book doesn`t improve your "game", you`re definitely not reading it very closely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book! Excellent service!, 5 Nov 2012
This book is great value for money and it gives a message that so many people and businesses have long forgotten. Bring back Excellent Customer Service!
Jimmy

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STAR!!, 2 Nov 2012
Excellent book, written in bite sized chunks so very easy to pick it up when you only have a few minutes to spare and not lose the thread of what is being said.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for any service professional!!!, 7 Feb 2011
I read this book twice in one week. I have been on a two year sabbatical from working and I am preparing to get back into the retail service industry again. The first time I read the book it was to just take in all the wonderful information and become super excited about giving exceptional service again. The second time I read it and made notes about how I was going to use the information to inspire my staff to have the same passion for service as I do. This book provides instant gratification. I can start using the principles in my professional and personal life immediately. It is not complicated which is the true beauty of the book. As an American living and working in Norway, I look forward to bringing a new level of service to a country where in my opinion 5 star service has yet to be discovered.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 25 Feb 2013
This book will help anyone in retail. It helps you understand the customer more and what we can do to get them to be raving fans of our shop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›