5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant course book
It has a lot of theoretical models explained through case studies and many examples. What is mot interesting is that are many versions of this book, with those case studies inside the text, or posted on the web site, or with a cd/dvd inside.
Not to forget, it has even a key concept revision chapter, which is really good for exam preparations.
So I think it's a...
Published on 30 April 2010 by Florin Radu

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money
I had the book as course literature when studying Strategy during my MBA. In addition I had one of the authors as lecturer.

I found the author highly theoretic in his approach and he unfortunately showed to have little understanding for practical matters in strategy when students with real life experience had differing opinions in class.

I tried to...
Published on 27 Sept. 2010 by Carl Johan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant course book, 30 April 2010
Florin Radu "Florin" (Bucharest, Romania) - See all my reviews
So I think it's a great book, good purchase in my case at least

5.0 out of 5 stars corporate strategy, 1 Feb. 2014
this was and still is a great introduction to the world of corporate strategy. it is mainly focuses on international market and global corporations but can still found some great business decision examples reading the case studies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 April 2012
Very good conditions. It did take a little bit long to reach home, but thankfully I wasn't desperate to receive it. A plus was the CD that came with it, which I didn't know was included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exploring Corporate Strategy, 4 Aug. 2011
This book arrived on time and in the condition specified. Just what I needed and when I needed it. Thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 27 Sept. 2010

I tried to compensate for this by reading the book, but soon switched to other lecturers lecture notes which were clearer and more applicable.

I would have rated the book as 1, but chose to give it a 2 since I have not spent enough time going through the material once I shifted to other sources.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 12 April 2010
Lorraine Beckwith (England) - See all my reviews
I have to buy this for a course so not that excited by it. I suppose it does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 July 2012
It is cheap, and quick to deliver! The book is good for me to use with high quality! Even though it is the used one, still look like a new!

Exploring Corporate Strategy with MyStrategyLab
Exploring Corporate Strategy with MyStrategyLab by Richard Whittington (Paperback - 18 Dec. 2009)
Used & New from: £22.08