4.0 out of 5 stars A Brief Review
So far this is a good book, you need to be interested in the subject and have some knowledge to fully appreciate it.
The book gives you exercises to do at the end of each chapter, this I recommend you do and treat the book as a course on the subject.
If you buy second hand you don't seem to get the access code.
Published on 2 May 2010 by Roy Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Curled up corners!
I was disappointed to discover my book did not arrive in a brand new condition. It's an expensive book and I plan to look after it so that I can sell it when I have finished with it but it already looks a bit used.

The book itself is very good.
Published 16 months ago by Blue skies...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A Brief Review, 2 May 2010
Roy Smith - See all my reviews
If you buy second hand you don't seem to get the access code.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Sept. 2010
A. Senington (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Management and Organisational Behaviour Plus MyLab Access Code (Paperback)
Brilliant book. Using it for my degree in business with management. Contains lots of quotes that I can use for my academic writing. Definitely worth investing in if you are studying for a degree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Management and Organisational Behaviour, 6 Jan. 2011
Must have by any business, management, leaderships professional or student. Easy to flick through and find what you are looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coverage of its topic areas, 28 Nov. 2012
Adrian "adrianjfrost" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I recommend this book to all my students, if you want to learn about Organisational Behaviour it is one of the best titles out there. It certainly isn't the only text you will need for a Business Degree but within its field it is one of the finest books

The sections are well laid out and within each section the content is dense, interesting and well referenced. The book is regularly updated - which means the current version is always fairly current and the previous version is still useful and reasonably affordable on the s/h market

The only issues I have are the font sizes are fairly small (for my aging eyes, probably not my students) and the paper is slightly thin - but then at nearly 900 pages if the paper were heavier it would be a beast to carry about. Production quality is excellent with good colours and graphics, you get the sense the publisher wants you to feel like you got value for money

If you are just studying a Business module (or two) as part of a wider programme of study then I suggest you have a look at Mullins' Essentials of Organisational Behaviour too, it has roughly half the pages and is a little more accessible (but a similar price)

5.0 out of 5 stars Management and Organisational Behaviour, 20 Oct. 2011
This book is fantastic. I'm studying a degree in Business Management and have referred to this book in every report I have written for the course. It is an excellent reference book due to the good structure and layout, making it extremely easy to use. It also gives clear definitions and examples of each and every topic contained in the book. A must-have book for any Business Management student or trainee!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're studying business, buy this book!, 6 July 2012
I have just completed the first year of a diploma in business studies and this is one of the books recommended to us. I looked through it at the uni library and decided I wanted a copy for myself.

It covers the majority of business related issues, in an easy to read manner - it's not dry, yet is serious about each subject, with quotes from other appropriate authors - all of which make me confident that he knows what he's talking about.

I used this and other books to research various topics during the course; it has never failed to engage and educate me, it's my favourite research book. I would recommend it to anyone undertaking business studies, whether as part of a course or for general information.

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 20 Nov. 2013
Currently doing a degree in Business management and this book has been my saviour! Great book for theory & references. I use this in every single assignment & thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars course book, 11 Mar. 2011
S. L. A. De-brabander (Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
This was the course book recommended so it was a no-brainer to purchase it . I was, however, a little taken aback at the price. It has been invaluable source of material for assignments so worth it. Easy to read - well laid out. just what you need when searching frantically for something meaningful to write minutes before submission time!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Course Bible...., 1 Jan. 2013
Absolute essential reading for my BA course work. Easy to read with useful summary sections as well as uptodate case study material. My only gripe is with the publishers I know every penny counts but really keeping the release date of the 2012 version until December is just greedy - shame on you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Useful Book to have if Studying Business, 16 Mar. 2012
I have this book & used it on this module in Business and found it a great support to the reading text for the subject; it gave another perspective on the subject/topic. Also useful if you cannot afford to buy the suggested reading text or need another viewpoint.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Management and Organisational Behaviour Plus MyLab Access Code
Management and Organisational Behaviour Plus MyLab Access Code by Laurie J. Mullins (Paperback - 27 April 2010)
Used & New from: £22.56