4.0 out of 5 stars Student Review
I actually have a class at college called Organizational Behaviour and this book is absolutely great because it is: well written, well commented and complemented with useful real-life cases and most of all whatever the subject is you are trying to find, after reading the book all subjects become very clear. The book structure is definitely a plus.
Published on 19 Mar. 2011 by FranciscoAroso

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
It arrived 4 days late so I had to buy it from a shop as i needed it immediately. It ended up costing me £50 instead of £35.
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by Judi Cargill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Student Review, 19 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful and useful, 18 Jun. 2011
This was a required text for part of a course I'm toiling through, and I am so glad that I have it. It is clearly written and well explained with good references. -I found it really helpful. I keep it at work as more than one person has found it a useful reference. I'm happy to recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes the subject interesting!, 12 May 2012
WesleyM (Laois, Ireland.) - See all my reviews
I've looked at a couple of books about Organisational Behaviour. It seems some approaches can be very dry. However, I found this book had enough by way of illustrations, popular culture references and so on to actually make what could be a dry subject quite interesting. I would have liked more in the way of instructor resources and it took some time before I got access to the online resources but all in all a well-constructed text book. Definitely aimed at college/university level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holistic & Thorough for MBA's, 7 Nov. 2012
I purchased the Organizational Behaviour book whilst studying an HRM module for an MBA. The book is well written and structured, with numerous practical examples and exercises. I would recommend it as an essential part of the 'tool kit' for post graduate business students and professional managers responsible for leading change and managing people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great publication, 7 May 2012
I purchased this book with the intention to refer to some of its content while lecturing in organisational behaviour. However, I was not able to access the supporting resources for instructors because I am not associated to a particular university, which was a real shame. That said, the book is very informative and does provide some excellent case studies to illustrate key points in organisational life. I do not have any regrets in buying this book, it was certainly worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 6 Dec. 2012
i would recommend this book for any one doing an MBNA or masters in Leadership, buisness or management. it is a recommended book as additional reading for these type of courses

5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY VERY GOOD BOOK. HAS DETAILED INFORMATION, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Organizational Behaviour (Paperback)
A VERY VERY GOOD BOOK. HAS DETAILED INFORMATION, THAT CAN BE USED FOR LOTS OF DIFFERENT TOPICS. IN GENERAL IT IS A USE FOR ALL. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE DELIVERY AND ALSO THE COMMUNICATION WITH THE SELLER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read!, 20 Aug. 2013
Cláudio Cruz - See all my reviews
I bought the book for a Masters course, and I was honestly waiting for some boring study.
This book surprised me with the excellent writing that keeps me entertained while studying.
I definitely recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars management must have, 13 Mar. 2013
any learning about management and management theories. This is a fenomenal book with case studies for simple learning and very simple terminology. Great book would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 July 2013
This has been a really useful text book, easy to read and used it extensively in my course work. The website access is useful but subscription is required after a year.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Organizational Behaviour
Organizational Behaviour by Dr Andrzej A Huczynski (Paperback - 21 April 2010)
Used & New from: £21.77