5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, as the title says
Published on 20 Mar 2009 by fernman

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7
Well, I have the hardback Photoshop Elements 4 for Digital Photographers.

Having updated my software from 4 to 7 I thought that this version would confer benefits over and above my version so had this bought for me as a birthday present.

Published on 24 May 2011 by SA Lockwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, as the title says, 20 Mar 2009
fernman (Greater London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
With a large choice of books available for Photoshop Elements 7, I was fortunate to be able to compare a number of them in a public library, and in my opinion this title is the best book. It covers every aspect of the subject, it is clearly written, with precise instructions on what to do and how to do it step-by-step . The illustrations are good, and a very comprehensive index covers several pages. It was a close run between this book and Adobe Photoshop Elements 7: A Visual Introduction to Digital Photography, by Andrews,, but I felt that Brilliant.... was a little bit clearer and the subject matter was easier to find when you searched for it. The price is pleasingly low, too. What put me off some of the other titles were too many full-page photographs wasting space, too many pages devoted to creating flashy, glitzy effects, and endless pages of "Projects".

4.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop elements 7, 10 Mar 2009
A. F. Heighway (Essex,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
I like this boook, I have another book on this subject but find this book better and much easier to use. The price is good, the quality is good, in fact better than others on the subject that are twice the price. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for beginners and experts alike.., 28 April 2010
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
I bought this book, not only to help me but to help me teach two others who were starting from scratch with Elements. Quite simply it does both "brilliantly".

For the expert with a poor memory, it helps you remember things long forgotten and for the beginner, it is very detailed in its instructions and also written in plain English.A superb guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elements 7 Guide, 13 Mar 2010
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
A brilliant book which is far more user friendly than the Adobe Help and Forums. Clearly written and now getting well used. Excellent content and excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Elements 7 Guide, 15 Jun 2010
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
A must have for those new to Elements 7 software. Easy to read and very well laid out. Great value for such a detailed book, probably the best User guide available. I am delighted with it and the actual Elements 7 program as well. Note, Elements 7 now at a steal of a price from Amazon !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elements, 27 Dec 2011
Valerie J. Smith "Val Smith" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
Excellent book explains very clearly how to carry each task. Very well illustrated I would recommend this book to anybody attempting to use Elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes It's Up There With The Eagles, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
What a fantastic book, everything it promised it would be.
I spent a lot of money going to night school to learn about my Photoshop only to have an awfull, ignorant teacher who should have read this book 1st.
If only I had purchased this book 1st, and then spent the wasted time travelling to the evening school I would have been a lot better off.
A fantastic book, well done when I find some spare time I will have my head into it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It helps to know a little bit but, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
I bought this to find out what some of the buttons did. Aside of 2 the book has covered what I wanted to know so I'm pretty happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7, 24 May 2011
SA Lockwood "stupot" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 (Paperback)
Well, I have the hardback Photoshop Elements 4 for Digital Photographers.

Not good. The item took almost a fortnight to arrive although I was assured that it had been posted almost immediately on order with Royal Mail.

The book.

Poor quality paper and the first thing that I referred to in the index (How to produce a Vignette) and shown as being on Page 276-277 was not there but was for Correcting Camera Distortion!

I still haven't found the bit that I need so am back to my original Elements 4 book.

Disappointing.

Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7
Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 by Mr Steve Johnson (Paperback - 15 Jan 2009)
13.75