Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 February 2013
Excellent book with a good overview of procurement. Tad expensive at £ 47, but probably worth it for the solid info it gives. I refer to it almost daily as I'm working my way into serious Procurement.
on 23 September 2014
Excellent book. VERY well written and very much to the point, Although being extremely extensive in many areas (thus being a thick volume!), the different topics covered are very well documented and the different cases and examples well illustrate the subjects under discussion. It is a great comprehensive piece nicely suited both for lecturers and students (of a certain level, not for beginners).
on 7 February 2015
This is a must read for students who want an insight in purchasing and Supply Chain Management. It provides all the strategy in need to understand concept of SCM at a purchasing perspective. For those working in that particular field this is a must as a refresher and a reference when in doubt. It wouldn't surprise me to see the book used as a business dictionary within any purchasing office.
on 26 October 2013
Full of detail and upto date with current procurement and purchasing ideology and practices, I would have no hesitation in recommending this book to students and anybody involved in supply chain management. Also recommended reading by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
on 2 February 2014
The book contains information relevant to me. Will recommend it for anybody that needs it. The paper back can be made to be stronger all the same.
on 12 June 2014
It is quite educating giving the needed insight into real world situations. You can not just stop reading and the writing style is connecting
on 26 October 2015
Excellent resource for purchasing and supply chain management. Well laid out and concepts explained in an easy to understand format.
on 22 February 2014
Soooo much info that i can make use of. I really hope it helps me out in my studies. Will defiantly recommend it to my friends
on 12 May 2013
Have known this textbook for many years and although there are some updates the increase in price is not warranted. I need the book to complete the CIPS course but I'm sure the previous edition(s) would have served the same purpose.
on 7 April 2014
If you are reading a degree or diploma related to Purchasing this book can be a valuable adjunct to your library.