5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Jan 2010
This review is from: Brilliant Relationships: Your Ultimate Guide to Attracting and Keeping the Perfect Partner (Brilliant Lifeskills) (Paperback)
Brilliant!

Annie Lionnet has done it again - this book absolutely sparkles and is every bit as good as her excellent "Brilliant Life Coach".

Whether you are looking for a new relationship or want to improve an existing one, this little book is full of wisdom, insights and practical suggestions. The approach is often fresh and surprising, and is a unique blend of leading-edge coaching and ancient spirituality.

I found it to be readily accessible and an easy read, and loved the "brilliant actions" and "brilliant tips". The enthusiastically-conveyed, seductive message is that you really can change old habits, think and act differently - and find and keep the love you choose.

I whole-heartedly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Oct 2009
T. Nec - See all my reviews
I have recently ended a 20 year relationship and started a new one, and Annie's book is brilliant!! It has helped me to look with fresh eyes at the past relationship - to notice unhealthy patterns in myself and those that I co-created which ultimatley led to the relationship breaking up. Full of real life examples and practical tips, this book has helped me to feel that I have learnt the lessons from the past, made the changes in myself that are needed, and to step into a high level of confidence about maintaining a brillant relationship with my new partner. Thank you Annie for sharing your gifts of insight and wisdom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Discover the secret of attraction, 6 Feb 2009
K. Cassidy - See all my reviews
I'd say that you must already be attuned to the Law of Attraction because out of all the books on Relationships on Amazon, you have found yourself on this page, looking at this book! Trust that you are being guided to buy this book and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. This is a not just a 'brilliant' book but a gleaming diamond; full of tips, exercises and insight that will revolutionise the way you relate. Whether you are looking to attract the perfect love, looking to create a better relationship with a current partner or hoping to reconnect with a lost love - and this time see it flourish - Annie shows you how to commit to making it happen.

Buy a copy or put it on your wish list, then once you've read it, leave it lying around - I bet you'll find your partner (new or old) becoming magically attracted to opening it too. Why? Because, it's high energy and contains truth - and that's one of the secrets of irresistibility!

Kathryn Cassidy - Vision Coach

4.0 out of 5 stars Book Helpful, 30 Nov 2009
B. Sanchez "bsama" (California) - See all my reviews
When I first reviewed this book I thought it was too dense, however I have continued to read it and now agree it is very helpful and insightful.