Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 March 2012
This book is a good reference tool when considering any change management project. Full of easy to read sections and well referenced
on 5 March 2014
Fanastic book. A must have if you are researching organisational change. Barbara Sèniors books are all. Excellent and easy to read.
on 22 November 2014
Mint condition, great Value.
on 11 December 2011
I'm in my third year at university and this book has helped me immensely. It is very easy to read and is definitely worth the money! Am very glad I bought it. It has relevant up to date examples and is usful for not only studies but as you progress through your career in business or HR.
on 17 September 2012
Has great insight into HR and the intricacies involved in the workplace. It was very helpful in writing my dissertation and will be a book that can be applied to many business theories.
on 14 June 2012
The book was bought from Amazon with condition marked as acceptable. However, when I received the book it alomost appeared as NEW ! Thanks for making things affordable at minimal cost.

Thanks