5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 9 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Living Your Dreams (Red Audio) (Audio CD)
This guy's story is amazing! The goals he sets himself and the things he has achieved are astounding - and if you add in the fact that he is blind as well then you can't help but be incredibly inspired by his adventures.

But far from bragging or wanting us to be impressed, Miles describes what he's done and what he's learned in a very self-deprecating manner and you're left feeling that if he can do it then what's stopping me?

In the programme it's as if he is talking directly to you, so by the end of it you practically feel like he is your friend and that you know him really well!

I have never felt so motivated to make more of my life, so inspired to get out there and get on with it. I would recommend this programme to everybody I know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Living your Dreams, 23 Feb. 2009
I. C. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living Your Dreams (Red Audio) (Audio CD)
A fantastic CD mainly aimed a those seeking to break out of the hum drum of work or their private life and need some momentum before taking 'That Chance'. Miles is so enthusiastic it is easy to forget the tremendous ahievements that he has made not just for himself but to support charities. If only I could suceed in 1 % of what he has, I would be satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearls of Wisdom to Change Your Life, 17 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Living Your Dreams (Red Audio) (Audio CD)
My boss lent me a copy of this recently. I listened to it in my car - it is brilliant. I have re-listened to the 2 CDs about 5 times now, and bought copies for my own staff and also my big sister. Some really important and usefull messages that could change your life (right attitude; anything is possible; taking risks; having fun at work; etc. etc.) All told in a very down-to-earth and humourous manner. I even used a couple of examples in a recent presentation I had to give to 240 people and I received some great feedback.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring and encouraging., 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Living Your Dreams (Red Audio) (Audio CD)
Very encouraging and inspiring, - hearing Miles explaining about losing his sight, then pursuing new goals, including diving, long distance endurance walks and runs. He clearly explains principles that can help us to live our dreams, illustrating each with interesting and humorous examples from his own life. I have listened to this audio over 20 times since buying it several years ago, and I find it inspiring each time. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 May 2015
insperation

Living Your Dreams (Red Audio)
Living Your Dreams (Red Audio) by Mr Miles Hilton-Barber (Audio CD - 20 July 2006)
Used & New from: £8.99