5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
This book has proved invaluable for both myself and my daughter.It covers all aspects of the marketing principles. A very useful book for students of all ages written in a clear concise manner which is easy to follow and understand. I would highly recommend this book for students and lecturers whatever level of education they are in.
Published on 12 Jun 2003 by Carol Harwood

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received
Unfortunately I have never received this book and due to a trip abroad i did not complain and just bought another one.
Published 10 months ago by Raquel Glez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Jun 2003
Carol Harwood (Taunton, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Principles of Marketing (Paperback)
I bought this for my university degree and seems to do the job but buy other books to back up your research

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Principles of Marketing (Paperback)
I bought this book for my study in marketing and communication and this is exactly what I needed to halo me with my diploma. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, 10 Feb 2014
KLP "KLP" (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Principles of Marketing (Paperback)
Comprehensive, full of case studies and information. And, as an added bonus, it's really well written with the odd quirky bit of humour which makes a nice change when reading an academic book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Principles of Marketing (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much to read, could be helpful for those with no work experience., 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Principles of Marketing (Paperback)
Something about the nature of this topic attracts differing views and sound-bites that could be easily misinterpreted. This book actually codifies many topics and maxims integral to marketing of products and services into a science of its own. This probably should be required reading for anyone pursuing "business".

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Principles of Marketing (Paperback)
This book has saved my skin more times than i like to mention. I'm a 2nd year marketing student and this book has been more than useful on every assignment i've been set so far - worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marketing aid, 4 Mar 2012
If you're new to the world of marketing or an old hat, this is still a great book to cover the basics. It's quite worn now but I still get it out every so often because it's so concise. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for marketing beginners, 13 Mar 2011
The book is a textbook recommended for one of my modules this semester. The book includes a lot of case studies, and the content is arranged in a proper sequence that make it easy to understand what marketing is and how it works for the fresh marketing students.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great companion for marketing studies!, 30 Jan 2003
N. Makrimanolakis (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
An excellent, well-written and comprehensive material about marketing. It covers all aspects of modern marketing with the appropriate depth for the student. The book contains a huge amount of real-life examples, which help the student to understand the theory. The use of color in boxes, diagrams and high quality photographs, makes reading easier and more attractive. The glossary at the end of the book is also a valuable tool for the student who wants a quick revision of all marketing topics.
The book has also a companion web site, with study material, extra case studies and links, and questions. This makes the book more live than just a paper book.
I found "Principles of Marketing" 3rd edition a great companion for my marketing studies. It is certainly a must for every marketing student.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Principles of Marketing
Principles of Marketing by Dr Stephen Pettitt (Paperback - 27 July 2006)
Used & New from: £20.76