5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
i bought this book for a university course called International Financial Manqagemet and it has a lot of information for my coursework and exam
Published 16 months ago by veliveli123

3.0 out of 5 stars Too complex
Published on 24 Mar 2012 by MISS ZJK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 10 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Too complex, 24 Mar 2012
This review is from: Multinational Finance (Paperback)
I am reading this book for a compulsory finance course that I have to take as a part of my MSc International Business degree. I have had financial courses in my undergraduate as well, in which I managed an A grade so I am by no means poor in finance. I feel like this book makes everything more complicated than it has to be. The calculations are ridiculous at times, and some theoretical explanations are a bit off. While doing my assignments, I find it easier to read other books and financial journals because this book leaves me even more confused. I am surprised that it is recommended for students doing undergraduate courses AND for students doing MBA. Perhaps, the publishers didn't realize that both are two ends of the spectrum.

Since I have studied financial modules, I am able to get through this book. But for an undergraduate student or a first-time finance student, this book is definitely NOT recommended. There are much better, concise books out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful, 2 Mar 2011
This review is from: Multinational Finance (Paperback)
Af all the books written in international/multinational finance, this book has been the easiest and most enjoyable to read. It is great for undergraduates.

Multinational Finance
Multinational Finance by Adrian Buckley (Paperback - 17 Dec 2003)
56.99