5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and to the Point
Published on 27 Nov 2002 by Philip Malone

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for reference
I bought version 1 to support me through my C&G Bookkeeping and Accounts Level 2 course and exam as it came highly recommended by my tutor. I bought a used copy of this version 2 book to keep for future reference in case I want to further my studies. It arrived in good condition
Published 5 months ago by jackieh

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and to the Point, 27 Nov 2002
This review is from: Business Accounting: v.2: Vol 2 (Paperback)
As a student of Accounting it was essential to find a book that gave clear and concise information. I found Frank Woods to be the best on offer. It is extremely well written and the examples are very well illustrated. Accounting is a subject I love and enjoy and to find a book, that was written by someone who also has a passion for accounting, was incredible. The format of the chapters is excellent as well and it also gives you a very good insight into the accounting environment. I have used both his books and admire him very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for reference, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 8 Jan 2011
The book is very good and I am very pleased with the service of amazon.I got this book on time.I don't think they need any changes in their service.I hope if they keep continue this service in future then other customers as well will be happy.

ARRAY(0xafa441a4)

Business Accounting: v.2: Vol 2
Business Accounting: v.2: Vol 2 by Alan Sangster (Paperback - 2 April 2002)
Used & New from: 0.01