5.0 out of 5 stars A GODSEND!! Recommended!!!, 14 April 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Business Accounting: v. 1 (Paperback)
I have just begun my first year studying Accounting and Finance at university and have found the subject of Financial Accounting extremely difficult. Thanks to this book I am finding my own learning and revision periods are much easier and I am now understanding concepts which I hadnt a clue about in lectures! Thank you to the authors! One tiny issue with the book is that sometimes the double entry questions and examples used are not complex enough for what is needed at my level. Apart from that I recommend this book highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!!!!, 1 Dec 2002
This review is from: Business Accounting: v. 1 (Paperback)
I have just started studying account this year. I was really, really scared about how the subject was going to be. As it was, I found the subject really hard, but on top of that our teacher was really bad as well! But thank God, that our school had prescribed this book for the Year 10s! It has really helped. This book contains detailed explanations, plus multiple choice questions and loads of activities review questions. The answers of activities are written at the end of each chapter respectively.
Also, answers of alternative review questions are written at the back of the book. For me, one termed has passed, and I have studied wholly out of the book, and scored high marks! Three cheers for Frnk Wood and Alan Spanster!!!

Business Accounting: v. 1
Business Accounting: v. 1 by Alan Sangster (Paperback - 14 Mar 2002)
31.60
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available