All Change!: The Project Leader's Secret Handbook (Financial Times Series)
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£29.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 14 March 2001
In the field of Change Management Consultancy, there are many books, which are on offer. Personally I like to read some books which seem to offer a potential to improve my knowledge. Many books lack this, however, in this case this is not one of them.
I found it to be very interesting and stimulating, with two main areas covered. One of these is looking at Project Management for Change and the other is setting the scene for Change Management.
The element which looks at the Project Management gives the reader an insight into the complexity of such an activity and the pitfalls they should be aware of. Unlike many books which I have read, this book actually gives you examples and tables to help in the process.
The second element is a little more like a story, but the subject is still about Change Management and in fact gets the message across better than a factual text. It is well presented and shows how a person with plenty of experience can ensure success is achieved whereas a person without the experience and knowledge will fail.
Once I started to read this book, I found it very difficult to put it down. I was hooked. Even with my experience in the Change Management Consultancy I found this book to be both informative and a pleasure to read.
Whether people are in the Change Management Field or considering carrying it out for the first time, or want to know a little more then I would very strongly recommend this book to them.
Best read ever and the best money which I have ever spent on a book.
on 1 May 2010
Excellent very easy read, in fact this is the second one I have bought so I could send it to my brother. I will now look for other books by Eddie.
on 2 August 2001
Down to earth, practical, humane, this book is all you need to learn how to manage and deliver projects effectively.
Forget the tedious and complicated approach developed by the heavy engineering industry.
Most business projects today depend for their success on PEOPLE! Eddie recognises this and will help you too.
Throw everything else away. Buy All Change! Use it. Enjoy it. Reap the pleasure of successfully delivered projects.
Eddie is King. Long live Eddie.
on 3 October 2014