5.0 out of 5 stars The Pitman Dictionary of English and Shorthand: New Era
I was extremely pleased to see this item for sale on Amazon. I learned shorthand many years ago and always wanted a complete Pitman Dictionary so was very pleased to be able to obtain this edition.
Published 14 months ago by A. D. Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, but useful!
Published on 10 Oct 2009 by S. L. Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, but useful!, 10 Oct 2009
S. L. Payne "Sue Payne" (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Pitman Dictionary of English and Shorthand: New Era (Hardcover)
This book arrived in good condition and very promptly. Takes me back to 1976 and my days at secretarial college. This is the form of shorthand I learned back then, which still comes in very handy even now, over 30 years later. Useful tool to check on the forms for various words as, with irregular use over the years, my shorthand these days tends to be a mix of Pitmans squiggles and abbreviated words. Definitely worth having and keeping on my desk at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pitman Dictionary of English and Shorthand: New Era, 28 July 2013
A. D. Fry (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Jun 2009
Sassy Sam "Sassy Sam" (Turks and Caicos Islands) - See all my reviews
I received this book on time and I am absolutely pleased with it. It was used but in good condition. Will definitely be making more purchases in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars . I didn't have The Pitman Dictionary of English ..., 10 Aug 2014
.I didn't have The Pitman Dictionary of English and shorthand!!!!!!!!!
I had pitman shorthand dictionary"

The Pitman Dictionary of English and Shorthand: New Era
The Pitman Dictionary of English and Shorthand: New Era by Pitman Publishing Ltd (Hardcover - 5 Mar 1974)
Used & New from: £4.64