5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Been waiting for this book for a while now and it was well worth the wait. It started off were the Prince finished with Nora was kidnaped.

There is a lot of flash backs in this book as she has to tell her kidnapper stories about the three men in her life so she can stay alive while her rescuers work out how to save her.

There are a couple of people...
Published 15 months ago by JLB

3.0 out of 5 stars Upset
I really didn't, like the implications in the end of this book. Left me feeling really upset for Nora and felt like she had been betrayed by Soren.
Published 15 months ago by Tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Aug 2013

There are a couple of people that come back In This story that I was not expecting Grace been the main one.Not sure why she was there to start with but by the end of the book it turns out to be a twist that was sort of unexpected but once over the shock of it I loved the idea.

Lots of moments that were heart stopping to say the least through out the book once I got to 80% I was I blubbering mess and had to but the book down for a while the way tiffany wrote this scene was spectacular not very often does a book have me in tears but this part of the book did.

So glad the Kingsley and Wes got there happy ever after too as well as Nora and Soren. Would recommend every one to read this book it's a must to read the first three books of the series first though it does not work as a stand alone book

So looking forward to The Priest next March.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 July 2013
This book is Tiffany at her best. Sometimes I was scared to turn the page! I thought to myself if she kills anyone off I'll fly to the US and spank her myself lol. I fell in love with her characters even more, if that's possible. I never really had feelings one way or another towards Søren other than he's gorgeous, but to me this book made him human, someone who wasn't so cold and unfeeling. It made Nora less flippant and you saw her feelings and why she acted the way she did. Then there's Kingsley sweet, gorgeous, lost Kingsley the man who's so used to feeling second best he'd grasp onto any and every second he could with Søren. I'm so glad he found out the truth in the end, for me it finally made him whole, bless his heart. This book is simply brilliant and as you can tell I'm #teamKingsley all the way ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant !!!!!!, 7 Aug 2013
Omg, omg,omg. Another brilliant read from Tiffany, I don't know how she does it. This had me glued to the pages, I didn't want it to end but what a cliff hanger we were left with. Now we have to wait for The Priest to find out what happens next.
I loved this book because we had all our favourite people included in it and we got to find out so much more about them than we ever did before. Memories kept coming back from all the previous books in the series which was so good. But that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy it if you haven't read them all. I loved the way the chapters moved from one character to the next and then went back to the scene a bit further into the book. The story flowed so well and there was lots of suspense and drama rather than just pages of pages of sex scenes.
I can honestly say that this book has made me want to go back and read them all again and I certainly will. I love all the characters and it was brilliant to find out more about Zachs wife Grace and Sorens niece Laila. Maybe we will get the chance to read about them in their own books, I hope so anyway.
Another must read from my favourite author, roll on The Priest, I cannot wait :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 7 Aug 2013
Loved all these books,it isn't about the sex but the story around the characters is captivating. I take it there will be another book by the way this one finished, I pray we don't have to wait to long.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 6 Aug 2013
Another excellently written book By Tiffany Reisz. I absolutely love these selection of her books. They really draw you in to the whole story and can never put the books down. I would recommend these series of books to anyone. Again well done to Tiffany Reisz. Cannot wait for the next one in this series - The Priest.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC !!!!!!!, 5 Aug 2013
WELL WORTH WAITING FOR.. THE MISTRESS WAS JUST A BRILLIANT AS THE OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES. TIFFANYAND RIESZ MAKES YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARECTERS, AND WANT TO BE IN THEIR LIVES. IT WAS SAD AND HAPPY AND EVERY OTHER EMOTION IN BETWEEN. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR FOR THE PRIEST.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a series of books, 5 Aug 2013
Mrs. Karen M. HOLLOWAY "kaz" (england) - See all my reviews
These four books have opened my eyes. There is love in all shapes as these books show. Very well written and well presented. Love conquers all in what ever relationship, it's made me laugh and cry, great read very recommended and not for the faint hearted.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing series, 7 Aug 2013
I really enjoyed the whole series, in fact a re read the first three before 'The Mistress' and still really enjoyed them the second time arrived. I love the twists in the story lines. Would read any book by this author! Loved them all

5.0 out of 5 stars breathtaking, 31 July 2013
I have read all of Tiffany Reisz's books, I loved The Siren, adored The Angel, loved The Prince, and now I love The Mistress too. These books are well written, well thought out, highly sexy, funny and heartbreaking all at the same time. I eagerly await The Priest, actually if I'm honest I can't wait to read the next book ^^.
It's amazing how thought provoking and intelligent an erotic novel can be - but these books are just that. If I could have given 10 stars I would've.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 5 Aug 2013
So sad to have finished this so quickly, should have savoured it more. Love every character even more now especially our priest! Tiffany Reisz is a genius, everything she writes has me enthralled!

The Mistress (The Original Sinners)
The Mistress (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz (Paperback - 2 Aug 2013)