5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!!!
Published 14 months ago by Michelle Hollands

3.0 out of 5 stars HMMMM
This book is OK - it was just a bit too "mushy" for me but, if you like that sort of thing - then you will love it.
Published 2 months ago by legaleagle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!!!, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Summer With Love (Kindle Edition)
My God I love this author, not one of her books has dissapointed me. I love how it is set around the medical world and she is so good at making you fall in love with the characters. Everytime i get to the end of one characters story I am sad to be leaving them but then within a few pages you are hooked on the next two characters with the will they wont they story. I tried to make this book last but only managed to stretch it out to four days. I am already looking forward to her next one, please don't leave it too long your writing is captivating and provides the escapism everyone needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, exciting and heart warming read!, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Summer With Love: The Spanish Consultant / The Greek Children's Doctor / The English Doctor's Baby (Paperback)
These 3 stories are amazing!
I literally could not put the book down. I was so engrossed in the drama, excitement and love that i re-read the book as soon I finished it. This is why I am giving the rating at 5 stars.
I highly recommend this book to any woman that wants to just sit back and be swept away.
I cannot wait to read more by Sarah Morgan.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Riveting Read, 4 Feb 2014
I have just discovered this author by chance and really enjoyed Summer,With Love.Expecting the usual corny romance,I was pleasantly surprised by the writer's easy style and luminous characters.

A lovely escape for those readers in need of a little R and R.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT SUMMER READ!, 14 July 2014
THIS IS A LOVELY THICK VOLUME OF 3 STORIES, ONE FOR EACH OF 3 SIBLINGS - AND IT IS A GREAT SUMMER READ - ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE READ FOR THE SUMMER SEASON. SARAH MORGAN HAS FAST BECOME A GREAT FAVOURITE OF MINE. HER BOOKS ARE ALWAYS EASY READING, THE CHARACTERS VERY ENJOYABLE TO READ ABOUT, AND THE STORYLINES HOLD YOUR INTEREST THROUGHOUT. SHE IS AN AUTHOR YOU CAN ALWAYS RELY ON WHEN CHOOSING A BOOK.

3.0 out of 5 stars HMMMM, 11 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Passionate!!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Summer With Love (Kindle Edition)
Lovely storyline about triplets, telling their individual stories of finding love. Passion in excess!! Brilliant! Never read Sarah Morgan books before but will be reading more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 7 Mar 2014
Honeymel "honeymel" (BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Summer With Love (Kindle Edition)
Nice & easy to read and not too taxing. Thoroughly recommend Sarah Morgan's books. Came across her by accident. But it was a happy accident.

5.0 out of 5 stars book worm, 24 Jan 2014
I received this book today, which was sooner than expected so was really pleased. i was also impressed as i bought this book knowing it was a pre read book but you would never have thought looking at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Summer With Love (Kindle Edition)
This also was another great Sarah Morgan read, I thoroughly enjoyed this read and was hooked from start to finish. I had it finished with in the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Summer With Love (Kindle Edition)
This book was a brilliant summer holiday read, I like everyone else seemed to love the flow of Sarah Morgans books. I don't think you will be disapointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

6.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available