Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 October 2013
I love the way Nora Roberts has so many seemingly incompatible couples opening to each other, and Happy endings! I'd already read it, but was happy to re-read it, and I pass these on to other Nora Roberts fans, whom I often find selling books, and glad to find more of her never-ending, lucky for us, creative outpourings!
on 15 January 2016
Another great read, before I had a kindle I had read just about every book Nora Roberts had written, now this Stanislaskis series have me hooked again. She is definitely one of my favourite authors.
on 8 March 2013
I have read the whole series and have really enjoyed all of them. They all include an element of romance and also some crime and suspense.
on 22 January 2013
Love this book cant wait to read the rest of the stanislaskis saga one again I love Nora Robert she one of my fav writers
on 31 May 2016
Enjoyed this book and am reading the series. Have enjoyed all of Nora Roberts books which I have read so far.
on 22 May 2013
Very good, the whole stanislaskis trilogy was very good, but then I have enjoyed all her other books as well.
on 2 June 2016
Nora Roberts is such a good writer of romantic books, this one was so good I couldn't put it down.
on 16 April 2016
Could not put the book down until I finished it.
on 18 July 2015
Great book. As all Nora Roberts books are.
on 2 October 2014