Format: PaperbackChange

on 2 December 2014
Nora Roberts never lets you down and this book makes the grade.
Shame that the first ten per cent was full of missing lines or repeated one s,it did spoil the start,hope other readers are more fortunate.
on 24 February 2001
Nobody does it better than nora . I love every one of her books, they are allways full of life and I never want them to end. Considerind Kate was no different : its a story about family and making a home, about finding love and our place in the world. So, no matter what people say when it comes to romantic books, when the name on the cover is Nora Roberts (or J.D.Robb), if its in a book store or in one of my many trips to Amazon.co.uk - I allways reach for my credit card. Because lets face it nobody tells a story (any story) better than NORA ROBERTS.
on 16 November 2013
Was used, but in good condition. There were a few stains on a couple of pages, but to be expected I suppose on a used item. Fast delivery, and great for a beach read!
on 7 April 2015
good reading. enjoyed reading it before I went to sleep very relaxing! Now I have read book 6 I will start the collection by reading book 1.
on 6 September 2012
I know they may be all too good to be true, but I love the Stanislaskis, I think I've got all the books now and they are all a great read!
on 21 March 2015
Enjoyed all six books .Could do with another couple .I feel as though I know the stanislaskis and want to know more
on 22 January 2013
I love this book fantastic story line couldnt put it down I love the way Nora Roberts puts a book together
on 29 April 2015
The last book I needed for the series. Haven't read it yet but looking forward to reading them all.
on 14 September 2015
Nora's books seem to be the same story with the names changed.
on 9 June 2015
Another great story from this author