5.0 out of 5 stars The Admiral's Penniless Bride
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and stayed up until 3am to finish it. Ms Kelly is a wonderful writer, her plots are unique and satisfying and she creates characters you care deeply about.
Published 15 months ago by H. L. Statham

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable
Story was ok - standard penniless woman with a secret to keep meets unbelievably good natured hero prepared to marry her without knowing a thing about her. Easy enough read but I won't be reading any more from this author as the characters felt lifeless and it felt to me that the author was trying to make some moral point which eluded me.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs K B

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable, 25 Jun 2013
Mrs K B (South East England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The Admiral's Penniless Bride, 3 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars My Kindle book, 28 Dec 2012
I always like Carla Kelly's books and this one met my expectations. Her characters are always very different from the 'run of the mill' historical romance novel characters, as is her storyline.

The Admiral's Penniless Bride (Mills & Boon Historical)
The Admiral's Penniless Bride (Mills & Boon Historical) by Carla Kelly (Paperback - 2 Nov 2012)
Used & New from: 0.01