5.0 out of 5 stars Great story
This book was enjoyable and easy to read. I couldn't put it down, I just wanted to carry on until finished. Excellent
Published 18 months ago by pepsimax

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Worst book by LG Ever
I got so bored mid way through I gave up. It was really bad. The characters couldn't hold my attention for very long so the storyline became harder to follow.

Awful. Worst book ever by Lynne Graham. Totally disappointed, if I could have got a refund I would have, seriously that bad.

I've read mills and boon for almost 15 years and LG was one of my...
Published 6 months ago by Girly

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 2 Mar 2014
I liked the book a lot and read it in 1 day. I would be happy to read more book from this writer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous romance, 25 Jan 2014
Timeless classic multi billionaire gets virgin pregnant lovely novella a nice change from all the BDSM books since 50 shades. An enjoyable love story if a bit predictable

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read book, 19 Jan 2014
A very sexy, gorgeous, what dreams are made of book. I loved Rosie's character, she is a plain, simple but intelligent women who did not feel sorry for herself or envy those who had money. Alex 's character was as expected as a man of wealth. I'm pleased that Rosie was able to make him into a man most women dream of having as their loving mate, friend and lover. I'm a great fan of Lynne Graham and really loved reading about Rosie and Alex. Well done Lynne.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 Jan 2014
Nice romantic story. Loved the characters, both stubborn but not too much. Great price for a great read. I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light but lovely, 14 Jan 2014
A classic romance in line with some of the best. Does exactly what it says on the tin. You know how it is going to turn out, but the journey is worth it. Recommend this to anyone who wants a touch of light escapism, and its a lot more fun than the ironing.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 July 2013
Great read well done Lynne G
Interesting characters especially the hero
Thoroughly enjoyed from start to the end
Moving to the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read., 24 July 2013
Uenna (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: A Ring to Secure His Heir (Mills & Boon Modern) (Paperback)
This was an interesting story from LG and the stroyline was unsual and somewhat quirky. I like the premise of the story in that the heroine, though a poor cleaner, could be a heiress to a large fortune. When the hero was asked by his rich godfather to check out his grand daughter who could become his heir if she checked out right, it was hilarious to find the billionaire tycoon Alex Kovolos falling for her and acting like a teenager,without control or thought to what his godfather would think. I liked that Rosie despite her humble background was not fazed by Alex or his wealth when she discovered who he was nor was she faze d by her grandfathers wealth. That she cleaned offices did not mean she did not have plans for her life. Her strength as a strong woman who is making the best of the hand dealt her by fate was well depicted and the taming of the Greek tycoon Alex was also well depicted. It is a good read from LG,I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 18 May 2013
I loved reading this book. Once I started I couldn't stop untill I had finished it. I am looking for other books like this at the moment tp read, because it is a good story and the little dog makes me laugh.

1.0 out of 5 stars I can hardly believe LG wrote this junk! Utter drivel!, 13 Mar 2013
I have never read such a poor excuse for a M&B except perhaps for that truly awful Cristina Hollis's book about a gardener!

This is not worth the paper it is printed on, the story just seems to have been thrown together with every cliche possible used to stick a very weak story together (just).

There is absolutely no tension, romance or feelings within this story, it is simply poorly written words stuch together!

I usually love LG's work but this - was of blooming waste of 2.70!

The female lead is about as interesting as a fresh coat of magnolia paint on a woodchip wall! The male character is bland and uninteresting!

I gave up after 3/4 of the way through, I was losing the will to live!!

A pile of Doo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the story, 4 Aug 2014
Very clever story, love the romance but also the taming of the rich play boys

A Ring to Secure His Heir (Mills & Boon Modern)
A Ring to Secure His Heir (Mills & Boon Modern) by Lynne Graham (Paperback - 16 Nov 2012)
Used & New from: 0.01