5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A FANTASTIC BOOK!
I fell in love with the MacGregor Clan. In this installment of the MacGregor saga, we meet three of the MacGregor grandsons, DC, Duncan, and Ian. Talk about hunks! Each grandson meets their perfect bride, thanks to their softhearted and sneaky grandfather, Daniel MacGregor. We meet Layna, Catherine Mary "Cat" and Naomi. These three strong and independent...
Published on 3 Nov. 1998

1.0 out of 5 stars Is she spending too much time with her alter ego Robb?
I like Nora Roberts, I really do. I have all of her books - but this one and the Mcgregor Brides - I donated to charity. I think the problem is she has written so very many fine novels, that her loyal fans, anticipate more from her than those who are reading her for the first time. She needs to go back and rework these (and send us all free copies). Also the...
Published on 28 Mar. 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again!, 20 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
Nora Roberts brings you into the MacGregor family so easily and quickly, you end up loving the grandfather for setting up all these relationships! You end up wishing he was in your family to take care of some of your kids!

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did she write this one??, 29 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
Did anyone notice how easy love is??? Especially in these books, they fall in love then there is a small glitch and then they live happily ever after. For gods sake, I like sweet but does it have to cloy??

5.0 out of 5 stars nora roberts book, 21 Nov. 2012
my wife is an avid nora roberts fan, tried to get this book from library but they did not have it, ordered this for 1p plus postage..arrived in no time ,in good condition...excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Nov. 2013
P. Callaghan (Clacton-On-Sea Essex UK) - See all my reviews
As always Nora Roberts does not disappoint, her books are always fun, sad, or memorable in some way. This one is no exception, if you love Nora, you will love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Hot, Romantic!!, 16 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
I read the MacGregor Brides and was so excited to see the Grooms in the bookstore! I loved them! My favorite was Duncan and Cat! A fast, fun, hot read!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 1 Mar. 2014
excellent reading by jd robb all books by her and nora roberts are worth a good read
also excellent service for all other orders

5.0 out of 5 stars The MacGregors Series, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Macgregor Grooms (Mills & Boon Special Releases) (Paperback)
Bought for Scotland/Romance story obsessed mother. She liably informs me they are fab and she would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Roberts the mcgregor grooms, 4 Feb. 2013
Great book really enjoyed it its one I'd many in the series by mills and boon a good upgrade from previous books good read

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Nora Roberts!!!!, 19 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
I read every NR's book I can get my hands on, and love them all! This one was no different!!! It's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy reading romance, 10 May 1999
By A Customer
I loved this book and have since continued on reading all of the MacGregor books.

The Macgregor Grooms (Mills & Boon Special Releases)
The Macgregor Grooms (Mills & Boon Special Releases) by Nora Roberts (Paperback - 7 Jan. 2011)
Used & New from: £0.01