5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 14 May 2009
Karen Davies (Port Talbot) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blackmailed Bride, Innocent Wife (Mills & Boon Modern) (Paperback)
This is Annie West's best book to date! Alissa and Dario are the perfect mix of brave heroine, fighting to save her sister, and Dario is everything you could possibly need in an Alpha male.

Annie delves really deeply into her characters, especially Alissa. Her willingness to protect and find a cure for her beloved sister, will touch a nerve with you, she was so brave, in taking the blame for her sisters mistakes. Dario was fab too!

I love Annie's style of writing, it really touches something deep down with me, she has managed to echo a little of what I sometimes feel, with all the difficulties we all face in life. I love her for that.

Thanks Annie for a fabulous romance, this book has become one of my all time favourite's.

Best Wishes and Happy Reading
xx Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Marks, 4 Jan. 2010
Blackmailed Bride, Innocent Wife is a fantastic read. I could not put this book down after I started reading it. The characters are believable and the hero was such a hunk. Lol I would give it six stars if it was possible. Ha ha I even missed Celebrity Big Brother to read this. My only negative point about the book is that I read it so fast I now need some more books by the same author to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow captivating and intense, 28 Dec. 2013
Wow I fell in love with alyssia and Dario and their characters. They were driven, compassionate and so so right for each other but timing misunderstanding and confusion kept them apart and at loggerheads. The undeniable passion and chemistry was sizzling and provided the perfect intensity for their love. Well written. Fabulous read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 24 Aug. 2013
Mrs. A. Nicol (England) - See all my reviews
Another really great reading book from Mills and boon. Again the characters in this book worked very well with each other
and at times this book was difficult to put down. I recommend this book as mills and boon just seem to get better and better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
N/A

Blackmailed Bride, Innocent Wife (Mills & Boon Modern)
Blackmailed Bride, Innocent Wife (Mills & Boon Modern) by Annie West (Paperback - 1 May 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01