4.0 out of 5 stars is the sign of a good author. If you want a good read that ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Kindle Edition)
Have just 'found' this author and after reading my first two books, am addicted to her style of writing, humour and storylines. I found that I couldn't put any of Catherine Alliott's books down so far, which to me, is the sign of a good author. If you want a good read that takes you through a variety of emotions, I would recommend Olivia's Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book. Great summer read for the beach or just in the garden. Excellent price and really funny couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good story, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Kindle Edition)
This is one book you can read again and again great fun reading this different to others I have read of hers well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 29 Dec 2013
Mrs. L. Hart (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Paperback)
I have started the book and find it very good, but I haven't finished it yet. But will do so

4.0 out of 5 stars Good characters, 3 Nov 2013
Dawn Talbot (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Kindle Edition)
I have many of Catherine Alliott's books and enjoy them. But I struggled to get to the end of this. It began well but, for me, it then seemed to drag through the middle until it picked up again. Could be a book that's better on a second reading but on this first read I felt it wasn't as good as the others I've got. Usual interesting characters though and neatly tied up ends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written but not my fave CA book, 17 Oct 2013
F. Smith (Norwich England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Paperback)
I have read mostly all of CA's books, i think this is probably my least fave so far ... i was good but i found the builders all very irritating and when they came into a scene found myself getting bored. i liked the twist with the husband though... not saying i didn't enjoy this (still given it 4 stars) just the builders spoiled it for me!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Read, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Kindle Edition)
Aways a good read from Catherine Alliot and this is no exception. If you want a well written but not too taxing story this will do nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty, intelligent writing, 25 Jun 2013
Douglas Hamilton (Arran, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Paperback)
I love Catherine Alliott's books and this was no exception. The aspect I like most is the way you get to hear what the main character is thinking, since they're written in the first person, and those thoughts are very easily identified with. They're often wittily written and I've so often been heard suddenly laughing at something the girl is thinking, that my husband has decided he'll need to try one of Alliott's books! A few interesting twists in this one and, as usual, you're kept guessing as to how it will end. Most enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 30 April 2013
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed reading this book, would recommend it. Good ending with a twist, could not wait to find out the ending. Will definatley buy more of Catherine's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could hardly bear to put it down., 11 Mar 2013
CMP "Chrispy" (Northampton United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olivia's Luck (Paperback)
I have become a great fan of Catherine Alliott. I wondered if I was going to be diappointed with this one to begin with but then the characters and plots unravel and it becomes gripping! I love the daughter, Claudia's comments. I love Spiro! As well as romance and domestic situations, the builders story could be one on its own! There are lots of witty bits in the story, enough to make you smile a lot.There are a lot of problems too, Johnny for one! I liked the ending. The only thing I was sad about was poor Imogen. No happy ending for her.

Olivia's Luck
Olivia's Luck by Catherine Alliott (Paperback - 10 May 2012)
6.39