Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 March 2015
Brilliant book, amotionally written, I cried throughout when reading it!
on 14 April 2013
An emotional story of real life, love and loss. Told by a brave, inspirational and extraordinary woman. Reading Natascha's story in my own time loss was like a light in the dark.
on 26 February 2015
This was an excellent read and clearly written from the heart.
on 4 August 2014
Great book, I cried a river of tears when I read it.
on 28 December 2015
Very emotional little book
on 15 August 2014
I loved this book because I could relate to every word of it. I also lost my Husband who was the love of my life and my very best friend. I cried a lot whilst reading this book but found it so helpful to know that someone else felt exactly the same as me. I thank Natascha from the bottom of my heart and wish her well.
on 26 November 2014
Good read
on 7 May 2015
I envy this woman for a) finding such a beautiful and complete love in the first place, and b) for her utter courage and strength after such a horrific loss.
on 27 December 2013
I am a huge fan of Natascha, and so I was drawn to this book when I heard of it. So glad I bought it - a heartfelt and honest account of loss. A great read, and very emotional.
on 2 April 2014
Brilliant. Raw emotion written at the time, as Natascha experienced the emotional impact of losing
her beloved husband. Quite outstanding.