Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 January 2012
Anyone who likes television will appreciate this book. All the major and many minor programmes and personalities are listed and hours can be spent reading the information. One quibble, audience sizes are not given and there is no list of television award winners.

That aside, a book most people would like to have on their bookshelves.
on 21 July 2013
great book for people who like to remember the great programs in the past and recall the actors who stared in them
on 7 February 2014
It's good to have a reference book for TV but there are some odd omissions - perhaps they weren't shown on UK TV.
on 18 January 2013
have waited over two years for this up-dated edition - we use them for crosswords & they are first class.
on 4 July 2015
Lovely book, a fan of previous editions, but didn't fancy this one's original price!
on 5 November 2015
Brilliant item.many thanks
on 15 October 2014
Brilliant
on 25 December 2011
Like its predecessors, this is very useful snd comprehensive book, which answers most queries one may have about television. There are, however, omissions which I find irksome. Nor do I always agree with the ratings given, though as this is a purely subjective matter, I can't complain about that. Overall, very acceptable and a worthwhile purchase.
on 19 March 2014
I was very happy with this purchase as I always am with thing I get from Amazon and will always check to see if I can get from you before trying elsewhere.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse