5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, true Sally Morgan haven!
I loved reading this book by the wonderful Sally Morgan, it's like she is there reading it to you. Sally writes in such an honest way and I am sure that people always wonder how this talent 'works' with Spiritualists. Sally explains the whole journey that she has traveled to get where she is today, it is brilliant. I couldn't put the book down, I was totally engrossed. It...
Published on 28 Feb. 2012 by lilaclong11

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much life in the read
I watch Sally on TV, have seen her as part of the audience and have read her books - and this one has lots of stories that feature in the last publication! It was like deja vu but got annoying that I paid a price for almost half a book. I understand that explanations about her beliefs and talents are required but not out and out repeats just to fill a book.
Published on 5 Aug. 2011 by Terrence Cark

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars comforting, 28 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed reading this book and found it somewhat comforting to read that there is something after death, Sally certainly has a gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Sally Morgan, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side (Paperback)
Only just started to read this book can not say much about it at this moment
in time. that's all I can say on this item

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Jun. 2013
Very very very good read.
The wife loved it & cant wait for her next book .
MR S I LEWIS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 May 2013
I love Psychic Sally. This book covers some of the readings in her other two books but is still worth reading and is as interesting and informative as her others. She's such a lovely normal person.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 May 2013
i have read loads of these kind of books ,she is a very good writer, if you like this kind of book then buy it,see for yourself.................

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 May 2013
S. Hutchinson (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Sally has given me hope after losing my first husband 21 years ago, and now my father last week, I cannot read enough of. Amazing book.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 22 April 2013
very interesting reading - i find she is a warm person, have also seen her live shows and this book is good

5.0 out of 5 stars It be very interesting book to read, 7 April 2013
I am always interest in life after death, I have a love one that gone to the other side, so is good to have some knowledge from Sally Morgan, what she written. I have reed a few page and it was very good and enjoyed it so I decided to buy this book
I always wondering is there life after death?, some of us think of this

5.0 out of 5 stars A intrigueing experience, 14 Mar. 2013
This book LIFE AFTER DEATH by Sally Morgan is absolutely brilliant and I thoroughly enioyed it - a fantastic read .

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed it., 18 Feb. 2013
Like Sally's other books this was a very easy read, although I enjoyed reading her previous book Healing Spirits more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side
Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side by Sally Morgan (Paperback - 7 April 2011)