5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, true Sally Morgan haven!
Published on 28 Feb. 2012 by lilaclong11

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much life in the read
I watch Sally on TV, have seen her as part of the audience and have read her books - and this one has lots of stories that feature in the last publication! It was like deja vu but got annoying that I paid a price for almost half a book. I understand that explanations about her beliefs and talents are required but not out and out repeats just to fill a book.
Published on 5 Aug. 2011 by Terrence Cark

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much life in the read, 5 Aug. 2011
Terrence Cark (Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, true Sally Morgan haven!, 28 Feb. 2012
I loved reading this book by the wonderful Sally Morgan, it's like she is there reading it to you. Sally writes in such an honest way and I am sure that people always wonder how this talent 'works' with Spiritualists. Sally explains the whole journey that she has traveled to get where she is today, it is brilliant. I couldn't put the book down, I was totally engrossed. It is a fascinating page turner, it also makes the spirit world less frightening, in fact, it really helps us to understand where our loved ones go and that they are around us all of the time. In a strange way I am also now not afraid of dying as I will meet up with lost relatives and friends! Love your work Sally, you are an angel!

2.0 out of 5 stars lots of useless info, 7 Aug. 2011
Thise book goes on a bit, and repeats itself in places, there are a few good little stories, but they a few and far between, its one of those books you want to flick through and get to the good parts! If it was full of lots of good stories it would have been more interesting! thumbs down from me, rather dissapointing!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too similar to the others, 31 Jan. 2013
If you have read Sally`s other books then you will find that there are many stories repeated. I missed out at least a quarter of the book because of this. Some stories are interesting however she does seem to be constantly trying to prove herself to the sceptics, this may be because of recent doubts about the authenticity of her work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Amazing, 15 Aug. 2011
This is the first Sally Morgan book I have read, but it won't be the last. Once you start you can't put it down.Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side. I would love to see one of her shows.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sally Morgan life after dealth, 5 Aug. 2011
Having already read Sally's first two books i was really looking forward to the third but found it really hard to get into i found it repeated alot of what was in the first two books, i found that a real shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING INSIGHT, 5 Feb. 2012
I COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN, IT WAS HONEST, CARING, DOWN TOO EARTH AND AMUSING ALL IN ONE, SALLY SEEMS REALLY GENUINE AND DOESNT TRY TOO MAKE YOU BELIEVE, SHE ONLY WRITES ABOUT HER EXPERIENCE AND HER OUTLOOK ON THE 'GIFT' SHE HAS, HER THOUGHTS ARE JUST PUT DOWN ON PAPER AND SHE EXPLAINS EVERTHING THE BEST SHE CAN, OR IS ABLE IN HER OWN DOWN TOO EARTH WAY. THERE IS NOTHING TOO SAY EXCEPT READ IT AND YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE, IS THERE OR ISNT THERE SOMETHING , IT CERTAINLY GETS U THINKING.
EXCELLENT READ

5.0 out of 5 stars It be very interesting book to read, 7 April 2013
I am always interest in life after death, I have a love one that gone to the other side, so is good to have some knowledge from Sally Morgan, what she written. I have reed a few page and it was very good and enjoyed it so I decided to buy this book
I always wondering is there life after death?, some of us think of this

4.0 out of 5 stars a comforting read, 2 Dec. 2012
i rate this book 4 stars because sally says it like it is.i have read several books on communicating with loved ones who have passsed.my only dislike is using the term" dead people" she dosen't seem sincere.i would recomend this book as it did bring me comfort after the loss of my dear husband

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 17 Nov. 2012
My mam thoroughly enjoys reading books by Sally Morgan and her life living as a top psychic. I myself love Sally Morgan and I dismiss the claims that she is fake as I really believe she has a gift! I'd like to think my loved ones would want to speak to me!!! Great book great price!!!!

Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side
Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side by Sally Morgan (Paperback - 7 April 2011)