5.0 out of 5 stars Best anthology of children's poetry I've come across
This is hands down the best anthology for children I have come across. There is plenty of contrast here -- the light, the dark, the thoughtful -- and some great introductions to adult poets too. A truly thoughtful and considered selection which will do more to engender a love of poetry in children than any other anthology I have read.
Published on 21 Mar. 2012 by NENK

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I hadn't bought it.
the most uninspiring anthology I have ever read. Apart from a handful of poems I already knew there was nothing that grabbed my imagination enough to be memorable.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs Gillian Sutcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best anthology of children's poetry I've come across, 21 Mar. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful., 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Poetry by Heart: Poems for Learning and Reciting (Hardcover)
Bought as taking part in Poetry by Heart competition, very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Mr. D. McKenna "foliofreak" (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Excellent!

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I hadn't bought it., 25 Dec. 2014

Poetry by Heart: Poems for Learning and Reciting
Poetry by Heart: Poems for Learning and Reciting by Andrew Motion (Hardcover - 2 Oct. 2014)