Format: PaperbackChange

on 22 July 2010
How to Cheat in Adobe Flash CS4: The art of design and animation
A complete and very professional guide for all people who are interested in art design and animation using Adobe Flash CS4, it's usefull not only for the beginners but also for everyone wants improve and upgrade knowledge in this field
on 11 September 2010
This book is the best on the market. I bought it along with a batch of others to get a good picture of Flash, and this is excellent. If you're interested in learning how to create Flash animations, or if you've used Flash but want to sharpen your skills, this will become your favourite book.
It focuses on design and animation, not on creating web sites using Flash.

That's it! This is a short review as I'm busy. If you have Flash, buy this book. If you don't have Flash, don't buy it.
on 12 July 2011
I had never used Flash before and had to complete a module at college in 2D Animation. I bought a couple of books on Flash and I found this one to be the most accessible. I did find in some areas that it could go into some of the techniques a little more concisely, but overall it is a very good book and was the most influential in helping me pass my 2D animation module. I have recommended it to my college as well for its broad range of methods and techniques to achieve many different effects. A very useful book.
on 18 July 2011
This book is fantastic. As an almost complete beginner I was worried that I would not understand this book as on the back cover it says 'intermediate to advanced' but I am glad to say that I have had no issues at all. The book takes you through different techniques and methods step by step which makes it easy to follow and learn from. I also like the fact that there are no huge blocks of text as sometimes this can be quite daunting! However I will admit there were some terms that I did not understand (e.g. nested symbol) but this is nothing that a bit of googling can't fix. Overall I am very pleased with this book and would recommend it to others.
on 10 March 2015
I am a portuguese teacher. My skills with adobe flash are basic with some ASP program and yes tis book is a must have. If you aelike e and want to do some animations like these w.maladaescola.com you shoud buy one. You wan't go wrong.
on 4 February 2013
Good beginners book for exponents of Adobe Flash CS4. Comes with CD of some good examples that are colourful and fun