on 2 December 2010
Great guide, I bought this along with my first Canon DSLR and have found it extremely helpful with the basics and introduction to photography. Contains everything a budding photographer would need. Great detailed guide to all the functions and settings of the camera and how to achieve the best results. All the way from taking the photo, how to store it and produce an outcome that you desire. Also found the information on the Canon lens's and external flash extremely helpful. Would definately reconmend.
on 3 May 2008
If you own a Canon DSLR or are thinking of buying one, this book will give you all the basic technical information you need to get started. It runs through the basics, the model range (and will help decide which camera to go for, if you havent already got one), features, lenses and how to start working with your images from camera to computer. Probably much better than the supplied manual and a lot easier on the eye.
on 12 September 2013
A very read for any one with or considering purchasing a Canon DSLR.I would recommend
viewing this book if you considering obtaining this sort of camera.
on 29 March 2013
Love it needed a book to learn about my new canon camera which my wife bought for my xmas, this has been great for a novice to learn about DSLR.
on 18 March 2014
This book is dated and expensive. I didn't find it particularly helpful and it's more of a showcase for the author, rather than the cameras.
on 18 December 2013
Lots of info and ideas in here to help me get to grips with my new camera - which I need!
on 9 January 2016
fabulous book for very little outlay.
on 28 August 2015