5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 26 Dec 1999
This review is from: David Beckham: My Story (Paperback)
This book has everything, It mainly focuses on his heroes, and how he has risen through the united youth team to where he is today. However, it also mentions his relationship with Victoria, How he copes with the media interest and of course his cars, along with many other things. after picking this book up I simply could not put it down. An excellent book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was as expected, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: David Beckham: My Story (Paperback)
Corner was slightly bent but he book was clean and as descritbed, it is a used book, so I was happy with the quality, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars it was excellent, 31 Dec 2000
This review is from: David Beckham: My Story (Paperback)
i thought the book was very interesting and i can't wait for more 2 come and. it was very good especally how it woz written

5.0 out of 5 stars a great life story book, 13 Dec 2000
By A Customer
this book tells a story of a young boy that grew up to become one of the most highly paid footballers in england. The book influneces children from 14 upwards And it tells how he worked hard at every thing and tryed his best to become a footballer.

5.0 out of 5 stars an interesting book, 2 April 2000
This review is from: David Beckham: My Story (Paperback)
I already read this book. It's very great. It have a beautiful picture about beckham and also have a wonderful stories about beckham and his personal lifes datas. I think that I can't talk much about this book and all I can say is that this book is very amazing...

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 21 Mar 2000
This review is from: David Beckham: My Story (Paperback)
When we think of David Beckham and Posh Spice every one things how force! Well this book proves it all to them it is pure happiness, love, and commitment. The book is very warm and even though i haven't unfortunately met them both ( that is how i see them, as a pair not singular) this book gives me all i need to know about the "Beckhams". Excellent book hope there is more to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous book that i would never get bored of, 18 Jan 2000
This review is from: David Beckham: My Story (Paperback)
I could read this book over and over again and manage to keep enjoying it. I am a huge David Beckham fan and this book gave a very good documentation of his life, i brought the original in hard back and than it was re-released after the world cup in this paper back copy and i brought this one too. I think if every David Beckham hater could pick up a copy of this book then their opinions might change. But then again, a lot as more has happened since the World Cup to make people hate him even more. He's a great footballer and i wish people would leave him alone and let him get on with his life! As long as he stays at Man United and keeps performing the way he does, i'll never have a bad word to say about him. This book is well written, well set out and has some fab pictures and i expect anyone else who has read it will agree. I will leave you with my favourite quote:from Alan Shearer about David Beckham "He can do so much with a football, he's got the world at his feet" with

David Beckham: My Story
David Beckham: My Story by Neil Harman (Paperback - 17 May 1999)
Used & New from: 0.01