Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2011
A gentle,understanding and thoughtful work. Suitable for anyone over 60 or for anyone caring for someone who is very ill.
on 14 April 2013
The book has helped me to understand myself and especially my spiritual life at this time in my life. I appreciate it very much and will read it at least once again.
on 20 July 2014
I've given this to several friends who are retiring or 'of a certain age' - it's encouraging us to see age in a positive light and embrace it rather than fear or resent it - at 67yrs. old I feel brand new!!!
on 25 July 2015
This book is a 'MUST" for all of us who are 60+ and need to find meaning to our lives as we move towards our twilight years. This is a book I will pick up often, and read any of the short yet meaning chapters in order to get inspiration for the years ahed.
I would recommend this to all to read!
on 12 February 2015
Thank you for an excellent and efficient book The Gift of Years Very Spiritual and uplifting......
on 6 March 2016
This book was purchased as a gift for a friend who knows the author and she is over the moon with it!
on 9 September 2015