5.0 out of 5 stars An important read for IBS sufferers
Published 3 months ago by Sunshine

3.0 out of 5 stars Ibs book
Useful book to learn about ibs. Will read and hopefully find some ways of coping with this distressing problem.
Packaged well and delivered quickly.
Published 2 months ago by Mrs. J. M. Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars An important read for IBS sufferers, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Natural Solutions to IBS: The Ultimate Guide to Relieving Your Symptoms ¿ for Good (Paperback)
Fantastic book! information is easy to read and understand and therefore put in to practice. Suffering from IBS is a life long learning process of adaptation and understanding. This book clearly outlines there is not a 'one fits all' approach to diagnosing, treating or healing this debilitating condition. I suffered daily for 3 years while experimenting with my diet to pinpoint what foods/ situations worsened my symptoms. It was a period of pain and emotion and it became increasingly socially limiting. After food intolerance testing, food elimination and introducing meditation to my life, I really felt I had it under control but a recent bout of symptoms after unknowingly eating one of my major trigger foods (pumpkin seeds!), I have had a week of chronic diarrhoea, bloating, toxic wind, feelings of depression and really tender abdomen. To think I used to feel like this every day for 3 years is quite shocking! So finding Marilyn's book in a library was a god send. I am now buying 2 copies from Amazon, one for me and one for my mum who also suffers from IBS. Refreshing my mind with all the dos and donts for treating IBS using this book will keep me on the right path to avoid future flare-ups. If you suffer from IBS, this book is a must for your bookshelf, you will use it time and time again. Love that it is written by a UK author, very easy to read - thanks so much Marilyn for sharing your knowledge and empowering sufferers to help themselves have a better quality of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars relief at last, 15 April 2013
excellent book with lots of manageable tips on what foods to eat or avoid. plain english easy to understand very informative. selection of further reading and places to contact for more help or information. am delighted with my choice. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 9 April 2013
Jj Beament (England.) - See all my reviews
Still to finish this book, it is comprehensive and easy to read, a few different ideas for IBS relief. Good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Mum, 2 April 2013
Mum said she loved the style of writing, that she felt the author REALLY understood IBS. This was a great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of information, 18 April 2013
I am still working my way through this book but it is but am finding it very helpful with advice to manage this condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this Book!!!, 28 Jun 2014
This book has been my amazing helper and am helping my self to health with the help of my Doctor.
It does what it says on the cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a book that really helps., 4 Sep 2013
I love this book. It is so easy to understand ( and believe me I have read a few on this subject) It explains everything, it guides you through symptoms and stops you feeling as if you are imagining these IBS problems, the explanations on all food, a plan you can try and help you with all annoying problems. It's by my side at all times and it seems to be working...give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Common sense approach to IBS relief, 12 Aug 2013
Bought this for my daughter, who has found it
easy to read and has found the book very useful
in controlling symptoms of IBS

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 20 April 2013
There are a plenty of useful tips. I love it. I would like to read more her books. But the price i think a bit too high for this little book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ibs book, 28 Sep 2014
Mrs. J. M. Holly "JMH" (England) - See all my reviews
Packaged well and delivered quickly.