on 3 January 2014
I first saw a copy of this book while in Australia a copy I could read without glasses. Weight limits obliged me not to purchase it. I decided to buy it over here but was very disappointed to find that the print was so small, even with glasses I struggled to read the book so have resigned myself to it resting unread on the shelf. I do think the book could have come with a wArning the print is so small.
on 9 January 2014
The book comprehensively covered Mandela's 'bons mots', but the print was very small, making it impossible to give to the intended 86-year-old recipient!
on 6 February 2014
the precious words of Mandela , this is obviously an inspiring book , words ro reflect on , lessons to be learned . I would highly recommend it .
on 21 January 2014
Are there any words left to praise this man. I have this book on my Kindle and it is easy to dip into it.
on 3 September 2013
A fantastic book of short quotes, I purchased this book for my partner who is reading Mandela's full autobiography. The quotes are inspirational
on 30 December 2014
beautiful book
on 3 October 2013
I bought this book to help my daughter with her goes studies. She found it to be very interesting and informative
on 15 December 2012
This book is contemptible. The print is so tiny it's a chore to read. In fact, I don't think anyone will read it. Whoever is responsible should be locked up on Robbin Island for about twenty years.