5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring
Are there any words left to praise this man. I have this book on my Kindle and it is easy to dip into it.
Published 12 months ago by Reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Insufficient information
Published 13 months ago by Elizabeth

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Nelson Mandela By Himself: The Authorised Book of Quotations (Hardcover)
the precious words of Mandela , this is obviously an inspiring book , words ro reflect on , lessons to be learned . I would highly recommend it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 21 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnifying glass needed!, 9 Jan. 2014
The book comprehensively covered Mandela's 'bons mots', but the print was very small, making it impossible to give to the intended 86-year-old recipient!

2.0 out of 5 stars Insufficient information, 3 Jan. 2014
I first saw a copy of this book while in Australia a copy I could read without glasses. Weight limits obliged me not to purchase it. I decided to buy it over here but was very disappointed to find that the print was so small, even with glasses I struggled to read the book so have resigned myself to it resting unread on the shelf. I do think the book could have come with a wArning the print is so small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational quotes, 3 Sept. 2013
A fantastic book of short quotes, I purchased this book for my partner who is reading Mandela's full autobiography. The quotes are inspirational

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Dec. 2014
beautiful book

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 3 Oct. 2013
I bought this book to help my daughter with her goes studies. She found it to be very interesting and informative

1.0 out of 5 stars How to bury a great man., 15 Dec. 2012
This book is contemptible. The print is so tiny it's a chore to read. In fact, I don't think anyone will read it. Whoever is responsible should be locked up on Robbin Island for about twenty years.

Nelson Mandela By Himself: The Authorised Book of Quotations
Nelson Mandela By Himself: The Authorised Book of Quotations by Nelson Mandela (Hardcover - 7 Oct. 2011)
Used & New from: £0.01