Format: Board bookChange

on 28 December 2012
Bought this book as a present for my 20 month old daughter. She loves the colourful pictures and the story. would recommend.
on 8 October 2015
We have only had this book a few days and my 11 month old is already in love with it! The illustrations are colourful and captivating and there is just the right amount of text to accompany them. The added bonus is that this book uses the outdoors to teach colours to your child - so promoting outside play and exploration as well as reading. This book is a must in any household with little ones.
on 29 November 2012
Really love the pictures and colours in this book. My baby has loved it since she was 5 months old
on 30 May 2015
This is a really beautiful book. It's so nice to find something new(ish) that should, by reason of the fresh and fun illustration and simple, sweet narrative, become a classic. I would put it in the same category as The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Our eight month old loves it. It weaves an introduction to colours in to a short, but lovely, narrative. So glad we found it.
VINE VOICEon 25 February 2015
One of the cutest board books ever and sturdy as well.
It is recommended for toddlers but my daughter who is almost 5 still likes to read it.
Gorgeous illustrations and catchy rhyming story about little curious owl make it perfect book for any occasion.
Can't think of better way of introducing little ones to colours and times of the day!
on 17 December 2015
Focuses on colours more than anything else. I was hoping on more of the 'daylight is better to be awake than darkness' vibe I felt would be a good 'learning lesson' for little ones. It is there, but not as big as I would have hoped. Otherwise, great illustrations, very auditory-wise pleasing sentences.
on 21 September 2013
My 16 month and I love this book. It only arrived yesterday and we have read it many times already. The illustrations are beautiful and the story engages my little boy. He loves pointing out the owl and attempting to twit twoo. A lovely book that I am sure will become a classic in this house
on 18 January 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old and she absolutely LOVES it. The pictures are gorgeous and the repetition of "Wow said the Owl" on every page means that she can also read along with me. She learnt her colours from this book. Would make lovely gifts for boys and girls alike.
on 20 November 2015
Our 9 month old is in love with this book. He points to it about 10 times a day, asking us to read it to him. And he starts smiling as soon as we open the pages. What's more, as a parent, it somehow doesn't get boring, even when read every night. A gorgeous little book.
on 11 January 2013
This is a lovely colourfully illustrated book, which entertains both my 1 and 2 yr old daughters. The two year old loves joining in with the words, and naming the colours, and the one year old loves the pictures. A real gem, can't believe I hadn't heard of it before!