4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story
We found this tale of Fox and his search for his clothes lovely and useful. The story is fun. The length of the story and content seems just the right appeal for toddlers (I have a 18m old ) to get interested in learning clothes & then 'getting dressed' too. The lengh of the book seems good for us so that it stays interesting (and usually we like to read it again!). We...
Published on 6 Feb 2008 by N. Fulker

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Postman Bear
My little one loves this series of lift-the-flap books but I don't enjoy reading this one as much as Hide and Seek Pig, Rabbits Nap or Postman Bear.
Published 5 months ago by jojo

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book for Little Ones, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
What a lovely book, it really is a great gift, and I would recommend it. I bought this for my cousin's 3 year old son, it's what I call a traditional book, with lots of interesting "lift the flap" ideas throughtout. A big plus is that the whole of the book is made from quite a thick heavy card, so it is easy for small hands to hold and doesn't bend! The story itself is lovely, enhanced by the fact that it is interactive, so little fingers can open the flaps and enjoy doing this aswell as listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
My 3 year old and 20 month old daughters love this book. Youngest one is learning lots of words and socks was one of her first and most used words (I think she just likes the sound of it for some reason) so she especially likes us reading it. Its good for learning different clothes, the rhymes and lift the flaps in the book are good fun too. Not a very long story but usually have to read it a couple of times anyway.
Would definetly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love the Acorn Wood series!, 22 Jan 2013
Alison Thompson (Bangor, Down, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
We love all the books in this series. They are sturdy, engaging and have a lovely sing along type story line which gives plenty of scope for even a young child to learn the words and shout them out as you read. Any book with flaps are a big hit with our daughter and this is a very good one from that genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foxs socks, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
This was a brilliant little book with flaps to open, which my daughter loved. It's good quality and lovely pictures. Lovely little story which rhythes and can be easily repeated after a few times

5.0 out of 5 stars FOX`S SOCKS, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
BOUGHT AS CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR GRANDSONS.VERY COLOURFUL AND INTERESTING FOR KIDS TO LISTEN TO READ.WOULD RECOMEND TO FRIENDS.BOUGHT THROUGH AMAZON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lift the Flap series, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
I orginally bought one of these books in a discount book shop. My litle boy LOVES the story. He loves to lift the flaps, and never tires of the story! I have now bought the full series for him for Christmas (hes nearly 2 so he will appreciate them even more now) Great story and fab for little hands to get involved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Socks, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
This is a simple but great book. My little boy of 22 months can now say the last word of the rhymes on each page.
Another brilliant Julia Donaldson book, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Board book)
Brilliant book, my daughter loves lifting the flaps to see what's behind them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice litte book, 22 April 2011
my one year old likes to lift the flaps and turn the pages, we have others in the Acorn wood range and he will bring them one by one to me to turn the pages

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks for the Fox, 9 Mar 2011
Robert Rimmer (North-West England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter, and she did seem to enjoy it at the time, but it hasn't become a favourite. As usual, the quality of the book itself is good, the illustrations are excellent and the story is passable, although a little short.

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks
Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks by Julia Donaldson (Board book - 7 Jan 2011)
3.99