4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story
Published on 6 Feb 2008 by N. Fulker

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Postman Bear
My little one loves this series of lift-the-flap books but I don't enjoy reading this one as much as Hide and Seek Pig, Rabbits Nap or Postman Bear.
Published 8 months ago by jojo

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 6 Feb 2008
We found this tale of Fox and his search for his clothes lovely and useful. The story is fun. The length of the story and content seems just the right appeal for toddlers (I have a 18m old ) to get interested in learning clothes & then 'getting dressed' too. The lengh of the book seems good for us so that it stays interesting (and usually we like to read it again!). We love 'lift the flap' books too & 'finding the clothes' in this one is fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book., 13 Dec 2004
R. Lane (Wirral, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My 20 month old daughter loves this book. She enjoys the main story and also takes great delight in pointing out the numerous interesting items contained within the pictures. The ducks are her favourite so it's fortunate there's plenty of them!
On the downside, my wife and I are beginning to get a bit bored after several hundred readings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Jun 2007
My daughter adores this book. I know it off by heart and she delights in showing me every time we read this where her head is when we get to find fox's hat!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 26 Oct 2011
K. perry (wales, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Hardcover)
a fantastic book highly recommended by me and my 3 year old son :) but if you get one you have got to get the other 3 in the set, they are all fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for toddlers, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Hardcover)
My children love books by Julia Donaldson and this book is no exception. Great for the younger reader as the stories are shorter and simple with the bonus of being able to lift lots of flaps :) Both my 2 and 4 year old love this book and ask me to read it over and over again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 7 Jun 2010
My son is 1.5 years old and he likes this book. It is colourful with the right amount of the details. The only drawback is that it is the paper one not the cardboard so I have to turn the pages myself, I would not expect it to last long. Other than that it is very enjoyable read. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fox's Socks is read 10 times a day in our house!, 22 Oct 2000
By A Customer
My 1 year old loves lift-the-flap books, and for some reason this one has particularly caught his attention.
The illustrations are beautiful and the tale endearing, which means parents won't get tooo bored at having to read it at least ten times a day!
Its also a nice introduction to rhyming verse, and I think the lilting cadence of your voice whilst reading it may be another reason for its popularity

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Jan 2009
Classic Julia Donaldson, for young and old, my kids can't get enough of her books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fox!, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Hardcover)
I bought this for a friends child's birthday. Suffice to say ill need to buy another as me and my son love it so we are keeping it. (just as well it is so cheap! Another reason to give it a go) Gorgeous illustrations, great rhyme and entertainment through the lift the flap! By the creators of the gruffalo, I have to admit I'm not a fan of the franchise but love the acorn wood series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fox's Socks by Julia Donaldson, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks (Hardcover)
Great book to read with my 20 month old granddaughter - she loves to lifts the flaps and looks at the pictures with fascination as the story unfolds. One of a set of four brilliant books - fun and educational.

Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks
Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks by Julia Donaldson (Hardcover - 7 Jan 2011)