4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little collection
My daughters love The Dear Zoo book so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect and wasnt disappointed. My eldest (almost 3) loves naming the animals in the book to her baby sister. Would make a nice present for any child who loves to read.
Published on 8 Aug 2011 by Mumof2Girls

2.0 out of 5 stars Something funny about this book's manufacture?!
We have at least three other 'little library' sets and this is the only one which has been completely pulled to bits!
I know, reckless abandon of a child and all that - but the card itself is much thicker then the other books we have so they 'snap' off from the spine when bent.
We use them as flash cards now!
A nice set if you like the series and themes...
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by YummieMummy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little collection, 8 Aug 2011
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Zoo Little Library, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
Bought this for my 16 month old daughter. She really enjoyed the books - both reading them and putting them in and out of their box! She already had the original Dear Zoo book which probably helped as she recognised some of the characters.

2.0 out of 5 stars Something funny about this book's manufacture?!, 23 Nov 2011
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
We use them as flash cards now!
A nice set if you like the series and themes from dear zoo but expect much the same characters / animals on white backgrounds rather than anything new or different.
Not a winner for us, much prefer the In the Night Garden or Charley Bear set (not just because they are tv characters, but because they are more robust and engaging, plus have a jigsaw on their reverse).

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality not great, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
The books are a lovely set & a good add on for the original Dear Zoo book, however these board books are of a disappointing quality - the spines have broken on most of them from normal usage (one of them on the day of purchase), none of my son's other board books of the same size have ever done this. In fact my son's Dear Zoo book, despite having lift up flaps, has no damage to it & he has had loved & read it for nearly a year.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
ideal for young children, I brought the wrong product as the description wasn't very good, but I'll keep it as it will be useful for my boy when hes older and learning words

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
Great set of books nice size for my grandaughter's hands. Lovely bright colours to keep her interested and clear pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
I bought these to put in my sons stocking for christmas. He loved them and they were great for what i wanted them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 18 month old daughter loves these books, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
My 18 month old daughter loves these books. They are a perfect size for her little hands. She loves reading them with us, but also loves taking the books in and out of the box that they come in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Zoo Little Library, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
Nicely illustrated little books ideal for toddlers, all related to the Dear Zoo theme.Great to use with other available Dear Zoo merchandise or just on their own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely books!, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dear Zoo Little Library (Board book)
Bought this to keep my Daughter entertained on a flight, very cute books thats she loved! We've read through them loads and she really liked them, would definately recommend!

Dear Zoo Little Library
Dear Zoo Little Library by Rod Campbell (Board book - 5 Nov 2010)
3.99