5.0 out of 5 stars A book that has to be read again and again and again.
All three of my children have loved this book and I now use it for work.Children love to feel the pages, they join in with the text line "I won't bite" thats repeated on every page and are always excited when they reach the last page regardless of how many times they have read it. It's a timeless classic. I enjoy reading it as much now as i did 10 years ago.
Published on 11 Jun 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm...
My 14mth old was a bit underwhelmed by this. It's a great idea, well illustrated and she loved the 'surprise' at the end but to be honest, I think that's the only thing which got her attention. She loves 'Dear Zoo' but this one, not so much...maybe she's a little too young.
Published 20 months ago by George Stark

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that has to be read again and again and again., 11 Jun 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A book your child will want to read again and again, 11 Jun 2001
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
The touchy feely pages throughout this book make it a delight for children of all ages. The repitition makes it ideal for early language aquisition and literacy skills. But the main thing that the children enjoyed was the surprise at the end. No matter how many times we read it to my youngest, he still got a fright every time! The hard back version is a must if your children are like mine though, We read this book so often a paperback would never have withstood so much handelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Campbell at his best, 1 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Paperback)
Both of my daughters have absolutely loved this 'touch and feel' book, and will still react every time to the surprise ending. A must for any childs library.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wont bite, 7 Oct 2009
Lynndiloops "lynn" (Monk Fryston, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
My grand daughter, aged 20 months, loves this book and is very amused when the crocodile 'catches' her finger. When his mouth is shut, she kisses him on the nose and wants to go through the book again. I read a review that a child had been scared of the book and so was a little nervous at giving it to her but, perhaps because we laughed,she thinks it is the greatest book out and brings it to look at every time, which is almost daily, that she visits us. I think all Rod Campbell books are perfect for young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 14 Sep 2011
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
My two year old loves this book and repeatedly asks for it to be read to him. He never seems to tire of the surprise ending!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary ending!, 20 July 2011
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
My 14 month old daughter loves books like this, but she knows when she reaches the penultimate page what's coming next, and goes and stands a foot away so the crocodile cant get her! She still gets it off the shelf though to read again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
I bought this for my daughter who was just under 18 months and it was soon one of her favourites, within a few days of reading it she would say the last line of every page 'I won't bite'. A lovely book perfect for little fingers to feel the different textures, learn different animals and a great book to interact with.

Overall I would definitely highly recommend you buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
I bought this book based on the previous positive reviews and I am not disappointed.
My baby is 17 months old and she loves it. She keeps bringing it to me so we pass the pages together and she LOVES getting to the end surprise.
It has been non-stop fun in the last few weeks.
I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 18 Sep 2010
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
A lovely sturdy little touch & feel book with a surprise ending. Bought for my granddaughter of 17 months, she enjoys it every time - anticipating the ending is all part of the fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Campbell book, 12 Sep 2010
This review is from: I Won't Bite! (Hardcover)
Rod Campbell books are always popular in our house. The simplisity of the pictures make this book easy for my daughter to enjoy and learn from. The scary ending is also always look forward to.

I Won't Bite! (Touch & Feel)
I Won't Bite! (Touch & Feel) by Rod Campbell (Hardcover - 3 Sep 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01