5.0 out of 5 stars Best of series
12yo daughter loved this. Favourite Molly Moon of whole series. Plenty happening, misdirection, funny, cleverly written. Recommends for her age, not much younger readers (say 10yo upwards) because of complex story, not difficult words.
Published 7 months ago by married with children

3.0 out of 5 stars Molly moon and the morbid mystery
Published 11 months ago by M. James

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of series, 18 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Molly moon and the morbid mystery, 7 Sep 2013
This book was good, but it wasn't really a page turner. I would rather read the first book. The ending was poor, it ended too quickly and I was quite confused by the phone call and the queens visit. I did not like that people died in the book. Overall, a good read but not fantastic like the last few books. Perhaps I'm a little old at 12 to be reading these books. I prefer books such as 'his dark materials' trilogy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining for earlier teens, 16 April 2013
Ray Blake (Hemel Hempstead, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My son had encountered this series at school and was happy to pick up this novel. He read it quickly, pronounced it entertaining if a little childish (he's 15). I had a look and found the language to be suitable probably for a slightly youger age group. Tellingly, he's not seekinhg out other books in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Molly Moon and the Morphing Mystery, 5 Mar 2013
A must read, it's not just a brilliant book but one of a brilliant series. We definitely recommend it to everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Jan 2013
I loved the book. Yet again Georgia Byng has not failed to impress me considerably! The Molly moon books are just so great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm 11 and I LOVE! this book!!!!!, 9 April 2011
I greatly enjoyed the other books in this series and thought this was no exeption.
Although the plot is not very believable it is really exiting and unforgetable. I think the only reason it can't be classed as an adults book because it doesn't have the most believable plot but that doesn't mean it can't be the most wonderfull book.

I'm really excited to find that the 1st book is going to be made into a movie I wish i cold be molly mabey... if it's not animated.

4.0 out of 5 stars hypnotising:), 24 Feb 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been reading this books since I was about 12, and now I'm 20 and they charm me just as much. normally children's series after this many books lose the humour and originality with each sequel, or as I grow older I dont connect with them as much, but Georgia Byng hasn't fallen into either of these traps. In this newest installment Molly Moon and her brother learn to morph and hilarious antics ensue. I'd suggest reading the series from the start, and not with this one for full comprehension, and I envy those meeting molly moon for the first time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for younger readers, 24 Nov 2010
Rachael (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I fully enjoyed this book - I love children's and YA books, and this book provides plenty of action and adventure. However it wasn't the sort of book I usually enjoy, however I know plenty of young kids will! However I reckon this is one for children aged 9 and over, as it's a long read, and rather action packed. And scary in places.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow start but gets going eventually, 28 Oct 2010
B. Smyth "smyth86" (Crawley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This was the first Molly Moon book I have had & I have been reading it to my daughter. I found it really slow to start & the characters a little difficult to get to know but once it gets going its a very enjoyable book & my daughter loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I would have loved it as a teen., 13 Sep 2010
Mad Saint Uden "Mad Saint Uden - it's an anagram" (Kent - UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I found this one a bit difficult to be honest. As a teen I would have loved this and given it 5 stars; as an adult I want to give it three so have chosen to compromise.

it's not all that surprising & the growing pains aspect is over used in books for young adults, even if the angst belongs to time travelling aliens (or not). Although this eventually pulls you in I found the first couple of chapters hard to follow, but once settled in it was fine.

It's enough to keep a long car journey sorted out but doesn't inspire me to read more in the series. Which is a shame as I was hoping to 'get it' more as it looks fantastic.

Molly Moon and the Morphing Mystery
Molly Moon and the Morphing Mystery by Georgia Byng (Hardcover - 6 Aug 2010)
Used & New from: 0.01