on 28 October 2010
I found this book quite hard to read at first. I kept picking it up and putting it down again without really getting anywhere. Reading books like this doesn't come easily to me, which isn't good considering i'm studying for my degree. But when it actually came to writing my essay it had everything in there that i needed to know. There are alot of examples in the book to show how the various aspects of psychodynamics are used which makes it sink in much easier when explained in that way. Spurling doesn't use lots of big words just for the sake of it like some do,which can result in not having a clue what has just been read !! I would recommend this book as a good place to start when reading this subject. My book will definately be staying !!
on 1 February 2014
Personally this book did not appeal or contain what I was hoping, however I know many other people have found it of use.
on 2 March 2015
very helpful
on 11 July 2015
Recommended
on 15 January 2015
Very good
on 20 October 2014
on 18 January 2013
This was a great book, which arrived on time, which was important, as it was a book for university. Perfect condition, so I was very pleased with the purchase.