5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Insider
Published on 8 Oct. 2010 by "Luxury insider"

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!!
Published on 29 Sept. 2010 by Unit 163

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!!, 29 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Luxury Fashion Branding: Trends, Tactics, Techniques (Hardcover)
This book might be OK for very very young readers with no previous exposure to business and especially brand marketing. It is very simplistic and shows very little new insight into the luxury industry and the luxury consumer. Very little up to date information has been included and as I read the book I wondered why I was wasting my time. No mention of consumer psychology leaves the book shallow and very disappointing. I find it strange that there have been positive reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Insider, 8 Oct. 2010
Uché Okonkwo's book, Luxury Fashion Branding has been a reference for me and my colleagues since I discovered it two years ago. I have just read it again and still find it very well researched, in-depth and relevant for both fashion and other areas of luxury. It is also a pleasant read, with all the colour pictures etc. I have since had the opportunity to meet the author and I must say that she is one to admire. Thank you Uché for this book and I hope there will be more books from you on luxury in the future. We're waiting....

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 25 Nov. 2009
A fantastic book for anyone who loves the luxury fashion industry. I read it so fast cause it is sooo well written and easy to understand and I absolutely enjoyed it.

Thanks Uche, you have made me a lot wiser.
Morning-Star

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we need, 8 Sept. 2007
this book is just what d luxury fashion industry has been lacking;it provides an indepth eye opener about the grip and effects of brand names over its consumers.if only it will be possible for every single consumer out there to get their hands on this book,i'm positive they all will come out the wiser.well done,Uche.

Luxury Fashion Branding: Trends, Tactics, Techniques
Luxury Fashion Branding: Trends, Tactics, Techniques by Uché Okonkwo (Hardcover - 3 May 2007)