5.0 out of 5 stars No more shooting in the dark!
Published on 4 April 2004 by Becky

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.
I brought this book to help with my college studies, but ended up finding that it's quite dull and not the easiest thing to sit and read through. I'd definitely prefer something not all text and black and white.
Published 8 months ago by Hayley

5.0 out of 5 stars No more shooting in the dark!, 4 April 2004
I've always struggled with essays and reports because I've never known exactly what my tutor has been looking for, and they've been reluctant to tell me - as if there is a secret magic formula to writing good coursework and they don't want to give it away. Well this book contains the secret magic formula to writing psychology essays and reports, plus some other useful stuff for generally understanding terminology and the reasons behind some of the academic concepts. Learn to keep your tutor (and examiner) happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Studying Psychology (Palgrave Study Skills) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars psychology, 16 Nov 2010
this book was very helpful for my psychology work and for for essay writing. as starter for understanding it was brilliant

Studying Psychology (Palgrave Study Skills)
Studying Psychology (Palgrave Study Skills) by Andrew Stevenson (Paperback - 24 Aug 2007)
15.87