Absolutely brilliant. Excellent to prepare me for my next business trip.I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who needs to take part or lead international meetings in English.
A good buy!!!
Published 7 months ago by Evgenia Myasoedova

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointed
I thought this book would offer some really well-designed business role plays but I bought it about a month ago and honestly I haven't used it in a single class. I hope to revisit it and maybe in future lessons it might come in handy.
Published 20 months ago by mahçe dereli

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent preparation for anyone who needs to take part or lead international meetings in English, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Meetings in English Pack (Paperback)
A good buy!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointed, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Meetings in English Pack (Paperback)

Meetings in English Pack
Meetings in English Pack by B. Stephens (Paperback - 3 Jan. 2011)