Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 May 2012
Currently studying for my Masters. I saw this book with a classmate of mine and glanced through it briefly. Didn't have the intention of buying but after spending 10 minutes on it, I realised I needed to have one. Very handy and contains lots of relevant information in simple terms. I eventually used it as one of the books in one of my courseworks and that was the best mark for me so far.

Would really recommend this for every social work student. You can never regret buying it. Kudos to Martin Davies.
on 29 December 2012
My daughter had borrowed this book from a friend during her 3rd year of study for her Social Work Degree. She was devastated when her friend wanted the book returned as the book was so helpful with her studies, so we wanted to buy this as a surprise gift for all her hard work. She recommends the book highly.
on 8 February 2013
The book is up to date with the theories used. It is clearly laid out and the language used is at an appropriate level for BA/MA students
on 15 January 2014
What a great book for social work students. He writes in clear straightforward language. It is a joy to read.
on 7 October 2014
Must for any social worker in adult services or social work student.
on 10 March 2013
This book contains all the info you will ever need to work with adults and was very useful with my personalisation essay but it was so hard to read that I had to read each bit three times.m
on 30 December 2013
I like this book, easy to read and drop in and out of. The topics covered are varied and there are lots of good quotes and referencing opportunities. Worth buying for year 2 onwards.
on 9 December 2013
Extremely useful, concise and light to carry around! I would recommend this to anyone in practice or on study courses
on 9 November 2014
Great service and book - must read for social work students!
on 8 September 2014