on 10 January 2014
I am currently studying in university and this book has been an extremely useful when I needed to write in a more academic way. It deserves five stars because you are learning how to link your words correctly in a sentence to help your writing flow. I showed my tutor the book and he ordered for the university library.
on 13 September 2014
I thought I'd get this because it wasn't too expensive and might have some useful info in it. I WAS WRONG. I have found it really useful and would definitely recommend it.
on 6 July 2014
Has helped enormously with my studies
on 6 October 2014
Excellent service! A very happy customer!
on 2 March 2015
every student should have one
on 25 January 2015
If it says Palgrave Study Skills on the front it is your guarantee of quality within - very, very useful.
on 5 February 2015
A good book. But I would much rather place it in the A-levels than university.
on 30 October 2015
Absolutely crucial for study
on 7 March 2015
it's as good as I imagine.
on 8 November 2015
Very necessary for academic writing. Could not find the word REFLECTIVE in the book which I thought unusual